Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was rather underwhelming.....
I do think the wall looks better than before but why would you pay all that cash for wall panelling and then put ugly as duck tables cluttered with tacky shite in front of it?
The ceiling light is hideous and doesn’t quite fit that small bedsit.
Those vases on the window with the blue pampas wtaf 🙀🤢
The cushions are horrible, he has already filled the room with so much cheap and nasty tat he’s ruined it already .
Margo if you read this, Get some class and originality hen!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the original bespoke wall art 😂🤣😂🤣😂 fml!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What do you mean regarding the sofas? Are they still the same ones?
Yup, same sofas with the "B" team backs making their first appearance 😉.

I know he's never shown us the cupboard in the hall, but I used to visit a wee wummin who had a one bed cooncil flat and her hall cupboard was the size of a small single bedroom. I've always thought Melv has decent storage, he just has 20 people's worth of shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Living room in the scent "that's actually quite nice"

Veering oot ma laine but I do think it looks good. Fair fucks to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This comment 🤢 Get a bleeping grip, it's only a living room!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Why doesn't this woman have a thread she's well over 10k?

DB64FE2F-E23D-4653-98CC-7F90DEBC3218.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Each to their own but I don't think navy and grey go together at all.

Also, it looks alright now but we all know he's going to add layers and layers of tat to this scheme over the coming months until it looks like a hoarders paradise again. He can't help himself!!

Edited to add: Sorry to echo exactly what Kaydeelaydee just said 😂 We are on the same wavelength ma lovelie!
Was just coming on to say the same thing. Wax burners and a trip to b and m will he happening as we speak and the room was be filled with more tat. X

• Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS 🤦‍♂️ This is the reaction one gets for decorating there living room!!!! duck me what has it came to. He’s decorated his cooooncil flat and Hinch the Binch and aw the other wannabe’s are congratulating him as though he’s Won Scotland’s Home of the Year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Get a room hen!!!!!!!

1. Life guru really!!!
2. He never had a vision he copied everyone else!!!
3. Him and deek done nothing they goat the bespoke buldirs in!!!
4. It’s no his and Deeks it’s the cooncils!!!
😂

Great minds 🤣🤣🤣 She definitely needs her own thread....

Reactions: 9
We called the navy ma luvlies! and it’s stinking! The feature walls nice but the couches look well oot a place so aye, steering right back inty ma lain. Canny believe aw this build up for it, but we’ll be waiting for the bespoke wardrobes next.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hinch has commented how much she likes it so he will
Be loving life today
She'll be sitting showing Jamie ripping the piss out of it - she's vile. Its not my cup of tea but it's an improvement and they seem pleased with it. My gran used to say "one in for one out" - if u buy something new u have to get rid of something to replace it. Hopefully mario takes this on board and doesn't keep adding to the living room!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd guess Danyell's still got a 50% margin at the sale price, so gifting this stuff to Melv is a cheap and savvy advertisement for her business. Have no doubt she'll get a decent return on her investment, so aye.
I did have a nosey at her website, I cannot see them on there. Maybe they are a new product for her 🤔

Reactions: 4
Oh weee boujeee arse will be hinking he’s Laurence Llewyn Bowen. Living room will be like a window display in TJ Hughes for sure. (Love TJ Hughes) Here is my guesses of what he’s done.

*Media Wall with a 21inch tv and 4inch fire 🔥
*Panelling at either side of media wall or behind couch.
*the colour scheme is black or navy with shades of cream.
*a chandelier he can hing his hoosecoat on
*a new ashtray for Deek (for his herbal fags)

so that’s what I am thinking 🤔 plus he has that rancid foto from his Actor brother. Buzzing for the grand reveal........it’s like watching coooooncil estate changing rooms. (Was brought up in a coooncil flat)

Bingo 🤣🤣👏👏👏

Reactions: 11
Mario is such a wee prick, he’s blocked my teenaged niece who very politely told him to be careful about his essential oils he uses around his cat because the wrong ones can make them ill or kill them. Her dad is a vet and she gave him all the info, does he share it to his lovelies to educate them? No, he blocks her and carries on poisoning his pet.
Mario when you read this just know that you’re an ugly cock nosed Wanker. Cheers ma lovelies.
That's how he blocked me after giving me a bitchy mouthful. I just asked why was he speaking to Rayn in a horrible way one day, then l saw the other side of the nasty bastard 🤬

Mario l hope you do read here for our reactions to your crap do over. And just to remind you when you said "l can't believe this is our home"....It's not. It's the councils you tit!

Is that new sofas?
Or has he just got new back cushions ?
I thought that. They look brown ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Get a room hen!!!!!!!

1. Life guru really!!!
2. He never had a vision he copied everyone else!!!
3. Him and deek done nothing they goat the bespoke buldirs in!!!
4. It’s no his and Deeks it’s the cooncils!!!
😂
She loves him so much she didn't see him on the 2 occasions she's come to Scotland with and to see other insta pals 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure why you would decorate a council flat to this extent. When you leave, the council rip it all out, so seems to be a waste of money. Unless he’s planning to stay in his wee hobbit hole forever 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.