Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen worse on Instagram but it honestly looks like a hotel lobby. The grey is a nice colour but that’s about it 😬

Reactions: 17
He’s been gifted new back cushions from the discount wummin ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ why didn’t he replace the skirtings on the other walls....

Reactions: 16
Looking at it impartially.... 🙄 it's not terrible, but it's just very dated, isn't it? That settee is AWFUL, though - sticks oot like a sore thumb! 😑

Reactions: 26
Right I’ll come out my lain and say it’s so much better than his old living room. The teams 😂😂 he got in have done a good job x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The fabric on the sofa seems brown/gold with the colour of the lighting; it looks ok when it’s just shown in daylight.

I still don’t understand why he’s spunked all that cash (“this is NOT AN AD, NOTTT AN AD!”) on a rented home.

his use of the word bult entertains me though. His ‘bult-in’ media unit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maz sounded a wee bit breathless in those stories. Panting with excitement ma lovelies! Wouldnae suprise me if his button mushroom was twitching in anticipation of the incoming arse licking comments from his mafia. He really does believe his own hype doesn't he? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ok so I don’t hate the decor. All the shite that he has rammed in the room is bleeping rotten.

Those tables? The shite on the tables? What the duck is it on the window ledges? The good thing hanging from the ceiling? The new navy beach towel cannae handle in the weight of the joos and tapas table!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking at the media/panelled wall it looks nice, then he pans round and it's like a granny's sitting room. I find it funny that he use the song 'Lucky' by Britney when it's about having everything you've ever wanted but still crying at night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The decorating is lovely. They are obviously good at their jobs. It does look a lot nicer.
Sorry I’m being a witch but imagine he got a letter in the next couple of days/weeks saying the house will be getting demolished and they will be rehoused!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you to our joiner and our decorator 😂 duck me he really has ideas above his stations. As if he has a personal ‘team’ on hand that work for only him. What an absolute prize tit he is

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Those tables are fecking awful... like someone said above, it looks like a hotel lobby.
My observations-
Why get a brand new mirror when the other one matches the other crappy furniture?
Blue pampas grass. Need I say any more?
Where’s the drinks trolly?
Where’s deeks shite?
where’s the moss bowl?
Where’s the cat bed?
where’s he shoved all his Eva maeeee baskets?
There is no storage I can see in that room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Right !! Let’s dissect this shambles lol 😂 the media wall actually doesn’t look too bad but and it’s a huge but, it does not fkin go at all with the other side of the room 😂😂🙈 it’s a total fkin miss mash of styles 🙈🙈🤣 it’s like a jumble sale at the other side 😂😂😂

And that fkin pagazzi light that’s been overdone for years 😂😂did you get that out the dump Mario because I left it there about two years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The window decorations are the worst bit, closely followed by all the other tacky clutter! 😂

It’s just all so predictable, not one original thought in his tiny mind...
They remind me of the little things you get with a new phone to remove the sim

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And that fkin pagazzi light that’s been overdone for years 😂😂did you get that out the dump Mario because I left it there about two years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well ma lovelies, I’m going right out my Laine after being kept in suspenders all week! It’s not as hideous as I was exspecting. BUT
the navy bespoke touches just don’t work Ma lovelies. And those things on the windowsills are Ming! I’ll take my criss and joos back to ma Laine now mwah mwah tattie hearts to you all 🥔🥔😘

Those tables are fecking awful... like someone said above, it looks like a hotel lobby.
My observations-
Why get a brand new mirror when the other one matches the other crappy furniture?
Blue pampas grass. Need I say any more?
Where’s the drinks trolly?
Where’s deeks shite?
where’s the moss bowl?
Where’s the cat bed?
where’s he shoved all his Eva maeeee baskets?
There is no storage I can see in that room
Aye ma lovelie it’s probably shoved behind the sofas mwah mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.