Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, alarms set for 5am. Feels like I’m gaun tae the Next Sale!
No be long noo for the big reveal, mon see the Great Wall of......Paisley 🙌🏻.
I’ll no sleep a wink the night ma luvlies. Canny wait, much love tae you’se all 🥰 (sic)

ps this’ll be me standing in front of ma new bijou and bespoke wall the morrow 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I cannot stand the panel effect wallpaper. Sorry to anyone who actually has it! (sorry not sorry). But it's like one of those optical illusions, why would you want that as wallpaper?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe the reveal is on hold as he’s waiting for his bespoke B&M curtains to go up for the full Fabulosa effect??! 🤔
Cannae wait for the morra ma lovelies, I’ve got ma joos and criss ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy decoratoring jurnee eve! I’ve got the mumosa chilling and the cheeseless cheese board all prepped for the reveal!! I’m almost as excited as wee Marion was to open his Christmas Eve box!! 💎
Hello ma lovelies, I have some criss and joos ready, and some anemic sausages just in case in ends up being an early morning reveal 👍😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Today is the day ma lovelies. I canny sleep with excitement for the bespoke lounge to be revealed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoever fkin painted it has severely fkin swerved out his lane right over onto the other wall 😂😂🙈 bespoke masking tape would have sorted that right out 🙌👏👏 I genuinely can’t wait to see this piggery lol 😂 if carol smilie isn’t there to cut the red ribbon with a bottle of mumosa in hand I shall be severely disappointed 😂😂 paisleys answer to Kelly Hoppen strikes again 👏👏 wood panelling 2021s equivalent of the “live laugh love” stencil 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm not doing anything today until l see this reveal 🍿🧃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh weee boujeee arse will be hinking he’s Laurence Llewyn Bowen. Living room will be like a window display in TJ Hughes for sure. (Love TJ Hughes) Here is my guesses of what he’s done.

*Media Wall with a 21inch tv and 4inch fire 🔥
*Panelling at either side of media wall or behind couch.
*the colour scheme is black or navy with shades of cream.
*a chandelier he can hing his hoosecoat on
*a new ashtray for Deek (for his herbal fags)

so that’s what I am thinking 🤔 plus he has that rancid foto from his Actor brother. Buzzing for the grand reveal........it’s like watching coooooncil estate changing rooms. (Was brought up in a coooncil flat)
For his herbal fags LOL.

Keeping us in suspenders no way 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good morning ma lovelies, first thing i did when i opened my eyes was check Instagram. This excitement is too much for me, how will i go about my day knowing that the grand reval could happen at any moment?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good morning ma lovelies. This build up is bigger than the paisley Christmas lights getting switched on. Tattie hearts everyone 🥔 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't know what I'm frothing for the most today. The queen's speech or Manbagzdas reveal of his new build hoose he built from the grooon up with his bare hands and not his credit cards and of which he pays fuhlrent may lovelieslies

Even tattle is playing with ma excitement today 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.