Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that someone has commented saying they can’t wait to see the new Christmas tree and theme to go with the new living space.
where the hell is he going to put everything 😂 he’ll have to get the storage in action again!
didn’t he say he’d bought all new decorations for this year already, in traditional red and gold? But he’s decorated in blue and grey😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He is cock-a-hoop with his wee self, bless! Grey, panelling, media wall...all so interiorly innovative and forward thinking 🤔. I was hoping he would at least move away from grey! Money not well spent (yet again).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So is he putting the media wall onto the same wall that the panelling is on? I've never that seen that done before so ill be pissing myself to see such a duck up.

Maybe the panelled wall is the wall as you walk in and the media wall is the one where a fireplace would be

You are so right. Ill get right back into my own lane, nae debates.

When is deek sitting his driving test?
Let’s face it, either way it’s gonna look tit!
maybe he can’t get a booster seat, so he has had to postpone. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ahm buzzin for the full reveal of the grey bespoke panelling. As we speak, the boujee, gifted sofas and the padded tapas table from Dan-yell will be making their way out of the bespoke storage unit/hoisted back up the front of the building, ready to take pride of place

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The sofas are in the kitchen, no way has he had them carried out. They'll be put back stinking of cat pee and poo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Goodness, grey panelling, how original and outdated. He's going to be gutted in the near future when he realises he didn't get a bespoke memo from his Leader letting him know that grey is gone and it's going to be all about the 'Biskitt' and the natural or Scandi look!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooor Marlon is fully expecting Ooor Soph to comment on his grid post of the ever anticipated finale of the decorating jurnee ‘Mario it’s seriously gorgeous bubs ❤ You’ve proved that any house can be turned into a home☺🏠 lots of love my darling spine brightxxxxx’ I’m already gipping at the thought, just reveal it hen ya not Queen Liz.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The sofas are in the kitchen, no way has he had them carried out. They'll be put back stinking of cat pee and poo.
Agree ma luvlie. I had to splurge on some bespoke storage recently maself and it's quite the process to rent a wee boujee unit to hold all yer tacky shite precious wax melts in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy decoratoring jurnee eve! I’ve got the mumosa chilling and the cheeseless cheese board all prepped for the reveal!! I’m almost as excited as wee Marion was to open his Christmas Eve box!! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.