Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad he showed us a sneek peak of his hideous bespoke grey panelling. Can’t wait for the big reveal the morra hens! Mwah mwah 😘 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So is he putting the media wall onto the same wall that the panelling is on? I've never that seen that done before so ill be pissing myself to see such a duck up.

Maybe the panelled wall is the wall as you walk in and the media wall is the one where a fireplace would be

You are so right. Ill get right back into my own lane, nae debates.

When is deek sitting his driving test?
I was thinking this aswell. It's going to look very boujee and bespoke whatever. 🤣

I've never heard any more about about Deek's driving but then he won't have been having lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe Maz has realised that if Derek passes his test he can escape so Maz is spending the driving lessons fund. 😔
#FREEDEREK

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So glad he showed us a sneek peak of his hideous bespoke grey panelling. Can’t wait for the big reveal the morra hens! Mwah mwah 😘 😘
I think he might get that excited with himself once he has all the tat in place that he will show us tonight. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So is he putting the media wall onto the same wall that the panelling is on? I've never that seen that done before so ill be pissing myself to see such a duck up.

Maybe the panelled wall is the wall as you walk in and the media wall is the one where a fireplace would be
I was wondering as well. That’s a lot going on for one small wall. And the side he put the painting up is the opposite side (I’m guessing where the sofa was) was grey also 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Quick someone phone the Daily Record!!
Margo has set a new trend Grey Panelling, what a disappointment!!
Now he’s gonna fill the remaining space with wax burners, silver trays, cheap sofas and heaps of beige pampas grass.
Oh and Derek and Rayn might be allowed in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Media wall full of designer cereal boxes and small business Amazon wax melt burners

lovely how he’s gone for that grey Colour panelling, never seen that done before

• Haha
Aw no ma lovelies its takin this long cause Dildo Baggins here didn't just get MDF he got Bespoke wood aff Tree Beard exclusively all the way from Eribor and shipped to Paisley, Lawrence Lewellyn Bowen is right there the noo pickin oot the pampas. The sheer amount of lick arse comments on his grid post of the other bingo mob wettin their tena pads and having sleepless nights and settin alarm clocks for the shire shoe cupboard reveal🙄 I'm already bored out ma tits and want to see what Rayn is up tae otherwise I'll watch paint dry, cause watchin and waiting for this unfold is like Line of Duty and will be just as fuckin anti climatic, I assume a bit like a one night stand wi Baggins himself there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cos the
How long does it take to paint 3 walls, put some mdf strips on a wall that s 12ft long at best and paint it?
Thats a days work for most decorators.

Why couldn't Mario and Derek do it themselves? You can get the wood strips pre mitred at b&q ffs. They cut it all while you wait.
Cos the wall is as wonky as Marios haircut. 😂
Grey panelling though, groundbreaking. All those weirdos commenting, that's just bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no ma wee hens what has happened to the bespoke made to measure curtains? Bet he’s measured wrong 😂
There’s going be so much going on in the postage stamp it’ll look shite anyway. Panelling and a media wall? Why choose both and not just one. Ahh well ma lovelies not long to wait for the reveal of the bespoke decorating journey personal to Marion🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg all the comments on his grid post are making me heave. Get a bleeping life already
536FD321-99B2-4B51-973E-8F343E2331AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Derek is only asking “is this his home?” cos he’s as high as a kite and didn’t even realise Marion was doing yet MORE redecorating! So he probably truly doesn’t realise that is actually, his house. 💎
Probably doesn’t know who Marion is either? Just some skinny pixie who pops up and feeds him shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can you be proud of someone for paying tradespeople to come in and carry out work?? It’s not like oor Marion did it all (any) himself!

• Haha
I love that someone has commented saying they can’t wait to see the new Christmas tree and theme to go with the new living space.
where the hell is he going to put everything 😂 he’ll have to get the storage in action again!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. Having a read through the comments on his latest grid post 😩 I’ve never seen so many good examples for compulsory sterilisation.

These people walk amongst us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.