Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Kin ell. He’s had a bit of panelling done about a year after everyone else, now it’s ‘transformed his home’ honestly going on like he’s interior designer of the year. Just had nip oot ma Lane to vent my frustrations, whilst I’m here and I’m sorry if this had been mentioned before. The way he says ‘anyways’ ‘anywhaiyz’ kills me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Grid post! Says he hasn’t shared much about his redecorating 😂😂😂😂😂
Grey panelling, how disappointing
Nae class, nae taste and aboot 3 years oot of date. Nae debates.

How underwhelming, I was hoping for a wee bit of navy or something else different. But GREY PANELLING bleeping hell Marion, really used the imagination on that one 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
‘Kin ell. He’s had a bit of panelling done about a year after everyone else, now it’s ‘transformed his home’ honestly going on like he’s interior designer of the year. Just had nip oot ma Lane to vent my frustrations, whilst I’m here and I’m sorry if this had been mentioned before. The way he says ‘anyways’ ‘anywhaiyz’ kills me.
Haud oan but! This isn’t any panelling, this is boujeee bespoke panelling to go with his bespoke media wall and bespoke curtainzzzz! His weee boujeee bespoke arse will be twitching like a rabbits nose at the thoughts of comments and likes pending to follow. Am stayin in ma lane nooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Derek is only asking “is this his home?” cos he’s as high as a kite and didn’t even realise Marion was doing yet MORE redecorating! So he probably truly doesn’t realise that is actually, his house. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Nae class, nae taste and aboot 3 years oot of date. Nae debates.

How underwhelming, I was hoping for a wee bit of navy or something else different. But GREY PANELLING bleeping hell Marion, really used the imagination on that one 😴😴
Please can we have this as the next thread title? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hello ma lovelies! 🥔 💎

So! tomorrow is the grand unveiling of the fabulosa, boujee new living room, aye? I see he's shown a piece of the panelling! 🙄 but I hope it's nawt before 1:30pm as I'm at work! Would hate to miss Rayn cutting the ribbon! 🎀 🐈 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Grid post! Says he hasn’t shared much about his redecorating 😂😂😂😂😂
Grey panelling, how disappointing
Another shade of grey to clash against all the other shades of grey, including the sofas, the crapet and the hideous canvas from his brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was considering chucking a sickie for the great bespoke decoration revel.
But I have just seen his sneak peak and I am gutted. I thought it would be covered in diamonds!
I think I’ll go to work. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think they are having to stand in the living room to 'admire' it as it's standing room only due to all that shite he has bought to go in there! I don't think his boujee sofas will fit back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So is he putting the media wall onto the same wall that the panelling is on? I've never that seen that done before so ill be pissing myself to see such a duck up.

Maybe the panelled wall is the wall as you walk in and the media wall is the one where a fireplace would be

Whoa ma lovelie, you’ve came right oot yer ain lane there suggesting that Marion and wee Deek have any ounce of common sense to be able to 1. Know that it’s only Bespoke cut MDF that they need and 2. Have any kind of ability to measure this, after all wee deek will more than likely be oot his nut on the green stuff and Marion cannae even measure the windae to get the right size curtains.

There’s also the issue that neither one of the two fully grown men have the ability to drive to pick it up.

So aye, nae debates, they’re just too stupid to do it themselves. Tattie hearts 🥔❤🥔❤
You are so right. Ill get right back into my own lane, nae debates.

When is deek sitting his driving test?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.