Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ho it’s up, and even more tit looking in its full glory! How high has he put it? It’s nearly at the ceiling 🙈
I have came over to all a your laines, just fur this foto. WTF!!!! This is the most hideous thing I’ve seen in his boujeee hoose. Who the duck his interior for this hoose?? STEVIE WONDER?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm going tae have ta pull a sickie tomorrow ma lovelies. How am I meant ta work when Marion is unveiling his boujee new scheme? 🤣 This thread is going to be pure bespoke laughs and I cannae wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bespoke curtains online - first idiotic statement of the day!

He’s talking like he’s dressing a bay window in a tenement flat in Hyndland. Fanny.
“Bespoke” curtains!!! Is that not like made to measure ones online? Mine were fab! But then I probably measured them correctly!! Swerving excitedly into ma ain lain!!!!

Hell be going for black and white. And grey. And beige. With lovely new sofas and a tapas table even bigger than the last one. Black is a good choice if you've got a cat. 😂 Hairs everywhere but his head
Awww bless him. Just when everyone else is going Egyptian Cotton too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I maybe wrong but here he is basically complaining that his followers are interested to see what he has had done? Does he not realise that is the whole point? If it wasn’t for people being interested then he might as well give up? He is so thick I can barely tolerate him on this dayn of dawn
A6B800F6-1FA2-4999-9FA0-689A15A747C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope yous are setting your alarms 5AM pronto the morra ma luvlies on the new day of dawn for tomorrow’s bespoke reveal, get yer hoosecoats and joos ready for the new fireplace and panelling journee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh ma lovelies, Marions big reveal and oor Nicola telling us if we are moving to level two aw in the wan day! A don’t know whether al be able to take it aw!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hope yous are setting your alarms 5AM pronto the morra ma luvlies on the new day of dawn for tomorrow’s bespoke reveal, get yer hoosecoats and joos ready for the new fireplace and panelling journee.
Doubt I'll sleep tbh. It's like Christmas Eve ma lovelie!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh weee boujeee arse will be hinking he’s Laurence Llewyn Bowen. Living room will be like a window display in TJ Hughes for sure. (Love TJ Hughes) Here is my guesses of what he’s done.

*Media Wall with a 21inch tv and 4inch fire 🔥
*Panelling at either side of media wall or behind couch.
*the colour scheme is black or navy with shades of cream.
*a chandelier he can hing his hoosecoat on
*a new ashtray for Deek (for his herbal fags)

so that’s what I am thinking 🤔 plus he has that rancid foto from his Actor brother. Buzzing for the grand reveal........it’s like watching coooooncil estate changing rooms. (Was brought up in a coooncil flat)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Awe we need the morrow is for oor Soph to hae her wain an it’ll be the BEST day ever ma luvlies

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m shocked at how many of you are coming out your own lains ma lovelies. Do you know our Marion has 1000s of messages in both inbox and outbox wanting to see his bespoke make over. Now na debates ma lovelies in to ya own lains ya go mwah 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This confuses me with council properties. I used to live in a housing association house and we did loads of changes without informing or asking permission with the association and no problems at all. Same with neighbours, half the street knocked down walls etc. We ripped out the bathroom and put in a new one. No issue at all. If you swap or whatever you take the property as is.
View attachment 567133
I am thinking it will be like this as this is what he has liked and he follows the company... be interested to see if it is
What a bleeping monstrosity!

Who's greedy?
They are all bleeping illiterate these influencers! If we were to send emails in the workplace with spelling errors like this lot we would be on a written warning!

I’m shocked at how many of you are coming out your own lains ma lovelies. Do you know our Marion has 1000s of messages in both inbox and outbox wanting to see his bespoke make over. Now na debates ma lovelies in to ya own lains ya go mwah 😗
Its getting quite dangerous now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How long does it take to paint 3 walls, put some mdf strips on a wall that s 12ft long at best and paint it?
Thats a days work for most decorators.

Why couldn't Mario and Derek do it themselves? You can get the wood strips pre mitred at b&q ffs. They cut it all while you wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How long does it take to paint 3 walls, put some mdf strips on a wall that s 12ft long at best and paint it?

Why couldn't Mario and Derek do it themselves? You can get the wood strips pre mitred at b&q ffs. They cut it all while you wait.
Whoa ma lovelie, you’ve came right oot yer ain lane there suggesting that Marion and wee Deek have any ounce of common sense to be able to 1. Know that it’s only Bespoke cut MDF that they need and 2. Have any kind of ability to measure this, after all wee deek will more than likely be oot his nut on the green stuff and Marion cannae even measure the windae to get the right size curtains.

There’s also the issue that neither one of the two fully grown men have the ability to drive to pick it up.

So aye, nae debates, they’re just too stupid to do it themselves. Tattie hearts 🥔❤🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 36

It feels like Hinches extension was built quicker than this makeover 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Whoa ma lovelie, you’ve came right oot yer ain lane there suggesting that Marion and wee Deek have any ounce of common sense to be able to 1. Know that it’s only Bespoke cut MDF that they need and 2. Have any kind of ability to measure this, after all wee deek will more than likely be oot his nut on the green stuff and Marion cannae even measure the windae to get the right size curtains.

There’s also the issue that neither one of the two fully grown men have the ability to drive to pick it up.

So aye, nae debates, they’re just too stupid to do it themselves. Tattie hearts 🥔❤🥔❤
Actually pissing maself laughing at this reply!!! Boujeeee Queen. As ye wur

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.