Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah mean, ah love ma brother but Jesus Christ I would never hang shite like that on ma wall. Costumes he’s worn at a crappy Glasgow panto? It’s hardly Oscar frocks he’s worn while winning best actor award, yet maid Marion is going on like it is. I really fail to see why it’s so sentimental? It’s costumes he’s worn while doing his job at panto? Think I might get a bespoke canvas made of suits my brother has worn while he’s at work being a headteacher - purrrre sentimental ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Changing the bed AGAIN, duck me, my beds lucky if it gets changed once a fortnight 😂😂 I honestly think he just does this tit because he’s bored and has nothing else in his life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Was thinking that to myself when he was on his stories - it’s a 3-storey department store in a shopping centre 🤣 I was in that shop on Saturday as well but didn’t see him 🤣🙈
A small business called “the Paisley centre”. The Paisley centre is in fact a shopping centre with small and large businesses inside it. I think he is referring to the old co-op department store, which I think might be called alders now. It’s hardly a small business tho.

Reactions: 7
He's calling "Line of Duty" utter rubbish even though he doesn't watch it.

It's because you're too thick to understand it you prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
860E463C-1AC4-4C4B-B8B9-783280D87C84.png

How can you say something is utter rubbish when you’ve never watched an episode? bleeping bell end! And it’s *you’re not your that you need in that context 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Mario, you're too thick to understand the plot so best you stick to something more suited to your size, like Tweenies, or Bob the Builder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 556917
How can you say something is utter rubbish when you’ve never watched an episode? bleeping bell end! And it’s *you’re not your that you need in that context 👍🏻
Mother of God he’s such a knob. Never seen it but “utter rubbish” as he’s not part of something - get back to watching your Disney plus Mario, more age appropriate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When he says his furniture is in storage he probably means in his wee lock up that they sometimes have in those types of flats. But obvs he has to make out its far more extravagant than that like his regular holidays abroad to Blackpool🥴
It’s in the cupboard down the bottom of the close 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.