Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's defo been on here sniffing around. But fucked it up by saying maybe there's a problem with Instagram if you can't see the stories he has nae posted yet. Anyway my money is on Kitchen work surface getting recovered again!
It's about the only thing he can get done in that tiny room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye deffo a falbon journey incoming ..... white marble effect is my guess and a lot of “a jist luv it!!!!!1” from Marion. Oh also maybe getting that electrical box or whatever it is covered over.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aye deffo a falbon journey incoming ..... white marble effect is my guess and a lot of “a jist luv it!!!!!1” from Marion. Oh also maybe getting that electrical box or whatever it is covered over.
I’m thinking he’s getting it bamboo coloured

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope to fuk he changes the position of the handles they get on my last nerve

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's just posted saying people can't see his stories. He said he hasn't posted so it could be Instagram...Or has he been on here for a nose?! 🧐
Exactly, have you posted but IG has a problem or have you not posted! Pick one Mario 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Based on former griping about his wonky tiles and a comment about trying hard to look after the falbon wrapped surfaces best he can, I'm expecting actual new worktops, in the colour "wood-look" and splashbacks in the scent "you can stick this stuff on top of the tiles that are already there".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If you awl remember a few weeks ago ma loveliees he put a poll up with different grain patterns of wood. I would bet my wages they were pics of real wood but oor Marion will be getting a faux wood look. And after complaining aboot the fablon being an absoloote nitemare to look after I’m going for fhul new worktops so aye and so forth. Now he is debt free thanks to the godsend that is covid he’s got money to burn, smell the wealth. Tons a love 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ma luvlies how much we betting that the crapet gets “ruined” during the redecorating journee and he’ll be whoring himself out on his story’s trying to get a new #gifted carpet. so aye... stepped oot ma lain there.

79BE78CC-C360-4C7C-A758-F83F20E6F8A9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New wrapped worktops lads!!!
Still got his kettle on it’s coaster and that and the toaster in the middle of the worktop. Seriously, who does that? Push the fuckers to the back like normal people Marion, they’re appliances not decorative ornaments 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can't believe him n Dezza didn't scrape the wallpaper off themselves. Quicker the workies get started for real, the quicker the jobs done and the upheaval is over. Lazy wee fecks, the pair of them 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh guys, it bothers me FAR too much that his kettle and toaster sit right in the middle of the worktop. I need to stop thinking about it. I'm perfectly happy in my life with my kettle and toaster pushed back to maximise space, so why does it bother me so much that his aren't? It literally makes no difference to my life at all but for some reason it makes me want to pull my hair out!!!

Sorry, swerved oot ma lane there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi ma lovelies, coming right oot ma ain lane here wi nae indication or observations to say that his new ‘falbon’ worktops look shite, especially next to all of the other wood in the colour bamboo. Also makes his appliances in the colour black stand oot like a sare thumb. Just ma opinion lovelies, but nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is fablon covered units a thing these days?. I used to cover my school text books with it donkeys ago if there was no wallpaper around 😂

And someone's just told him he's missed his calling in interior design....Shut up and sit down you fool 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder what the decorators think coming to a bedsit in the middle of Beirut to make it look pure boujee bespoke? Surely just polishing a turd ma lovely?

Also, whilst Bob the builder is around, could you ask him to make all your door handles match please Mazda? 5 different type of handle in a 3ft square hall is not a look ma lovely.

Anyways, back inte ma aine laine I go! Nearly missed ma exit after that detour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who called the bamboo worktops??! 🤣

He’ll have to change the flooring now, it looks odd
2EB93449-6336-46DE-A8D2-926673153AC6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He had a week off and couldn’t manage to wrap those surfaces himself? That would’ve been a half a day at most, he’s so lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Still got his kettle on it’s coaster and that and the toaster in the middle of the worktop. Seriously, who does that? Push the fuckers to the back like normal people Marion, they’re appliances not decorative ornaments 🙈
Are his cupboards wrapped in "falbon"? He's probably scared the steam will melt it right off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its not your kitchen Moron, just like it’s not your flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.