Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is honestly nae thread on this site that compares. I’m decked, ma luvlies, yis never fail to make me snort oot ma beak 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ma luvlies nae joke i’m keeping a tally of how many times he changes his bedsheets and i’ll report back to YOUSE next week... am getting sick a this now, absolutely nae need to change your bedsheets bleeping 5 times a week but that’s no for us regular people who don’t tit the bed 5 times a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It was on his stories so has gone because stories vanish after 24 hours, I have a little screen shot...it is quite huge. Can’t wait to see it hanging up.
Can anyone remember that fashion wheel thing we had in the 80’s/90@s?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
As if Manbag Mazda would understand the plotline of Line of duty 😂 ffs, what an absolute walloper! He's probably tried to catch up so he wasn't missing out then realised he has no clue how to follow it, he's thick as fuckin stovies, brainless bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What, so he hasn't watched an episode but it's rubbish.
Sorry. Already on
No Lynsey Queen of clean hasn't seen it as well maz and she's as thick as pig tit as well.

Screenshot_20210503_151810_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Line of Duty isn’t “utter rubbish” Marion. It’s only rubbish to you because your are no where near intelligent enough to understand 1 episode. You just stick to Disney films and This Morning, more on your wavelength ma lovelie.

• Haha
Little prick, you’ve never seen an episode because you know you won’t understand it you fuckin childish fucker, he’s pissed me off again the stupid dumb duck face! 🤬🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What, so he hasn't watched an episode but it's rubbish.
Sorry. Already on
No Lynsey Queen of clean hasn't seen it as well maz and she's as thick as pig tit as well.

View attachment 557629
I reckon he thinks he’s edgy by not watching it... 😴 what a weird flex.
Now get into your ain lane. Preferably the same one as tony gates 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Little prick, you’ve never seen an episode because you know you won’t understand it you fuckin childish fucker, he’s pissed me off again the stupid dumb duck face! 🤬🤭
True but Maid Marion here just has to be different, LOD is above his class ya know he's a Downton Abbey twit and of course doesn't sully his wee boujie baws being part of the crowd, for example being the only person in the history of hair care buying GHD Pro for his 4 wee argan oiled skull pubes if that man has the level of intelligence that makes him think he needs Olaplex, believe me, LOD is too common and adult for him phonin sky is adult enough for Mazda and he canne so wee Deek has tae 🙄 he's a pure cabbage never mind um. . karma on his arse hen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma luvlies nae joke i’m keeping a tally of how many times he changes his bedsheets and i’ll report back to YOUSE next week... am getting sick a this now, absolutely nae need to change your bedsheets bleeping 5 times a week but that’s no for us regular people who don’t tit the bed 5 times a week.
Marlon needs to invest in a bulk load av men's tena lady tae help with his severe bespoke IBS as the poor wee shiteheed must be shattered gutting the bed every day and waaashing the remnants of his stovies and other slop off his whaaaaaaful bedding with 238 products.... 🤢🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry you are all gutted about the ending with
A laughing emoji makes me think he is not sorry. Wee dick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Excuse you ma lovelie! But you’re wrong on this occasion! All furniture is being stored accordingly in the swankiest storage in Paisley! Which might I add is only used by those who are super successful, debt free high flyers! I’ll have you know those sofas are paying full rent! Karmer on your arse! Liar! Jealous! Keyboard warrior! Troll!
The sofas are paying full rent DEED 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep getting insta notifications saying Mario has posted a new story but when I click it says story unavailable. Have I been blocked?! 😫

Reactions: 2
He's just posted saying people can't see his stories. He said he hasn't posted so it could be Instagram...Or has he been on here for a nose?! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's just posted saying people can't see his stories. He said he hasn't posted so it could be Instagram...Or has he been on here for a nose?! 🧐
He's defo been on here sniffing around. But fucked it up by saying maybe there's a problem with Instagram if you can't see the stories he has nae posted yet. Anyway my money is on Kitchen work surface getting recovered again!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.