Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many wax melts does 1 person need in a cramp tiny 1bed flat and all those diffuser and plug-ins........you’ll prob just need one in the hall and it’ll scent the whole place up..........?

Reactions: 13
The one with the pantomime dames costume sketches on it that is super sentimental cos they're his brothers panto outfits - he's an actor case you didn't know, he acts and produces in the theatre n acts in the arts n that (!) - and as soon as he saw it hanging at his sister's house he had to have one too, so his brother, who's an actor, commissioned the doop from the costume designer so wee Melv's blister doesn't have something unique anymore.

It's been laying in wait for him doon the Shire since Christmas. I'd love to know when he saw it first at his sister's house, and then how come his bro, who's an actor in the arts and lives in Edinburgh, got it delivered to the Shire and not to Paisley?

I think somebody played fast and loose with the don't travel/stay local guidelines, OH YES HE DID 😂😂😂😂
Is this on his stories? I am intrugued and cannot find it on his insta!!

Reactions: 3
He’s tidied the whole house well that wouda took 5 seconds as there is f’all in the living room....cannae deal with with this wee bawbag the day!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
that's the thing but he's spent that much on the grey shite including that shitey blochairn market sofa and padded table combo that he can't actually change the entire colour scheme cause if he wanted black and gold that fire hazard set wouldn't sit right in his hobbit hole so unless he replaces it with something he finds in salvation army shop cause oor Mario & Spencers is upto his recedin hair line in debt that he cannae afford a new couch, but hang on theres always brighthouse for him to pay on lay away. I'm hoping for changing rooms but I reckon we'll see new photo frames and that honkin panto painting 🙄
Honking panto painting 😂😂😂🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s tidied the whole house well that wouda took 5 seconds as there is f’all in the living room....cannae deal with with this wee bawbag the day!!!!
My flat is about the same size as his and it takes me about 10-15 mins each day 😂 I don’t get how he guts it all the time also to add to this comment:
How many wax melts does 1 person need in a cramp tiny 1bed flat and all those diffuser and plug-ins........you’ll prob just need one in the hall and it’ll scent the whole place up..........?
it would be honking! I have one on occasionally and you smell it all through the flat!

Reactions: 12
My flat is about the same size as his and it takes me about 10-15 mins each day 😂 I don’t get how he guts it all the time also to add to this comment:

it would be honking! I have one on occasionally and you smell it all through the flat!
I also pay full rent on a one bedroom flat, nae debates on ma page, ma lovelie and can confirm his tidying time and wax melt usage is excessive. Sometimes I find even the occasional wax melt is too overpowering and I turn it off. I also wash my bedding once a week, but am not having IBS through the flairboards so back in ma own lain aye go 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Aw those wax melts and that fudd wants to smell the wealth by burning his own melt, he's right up his own arse is Marion Antoinette. I bet his wee fuhl rent Paisley penthouse smells like the birds toilets in The Garage on student night🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@DilysMcGillis really did have writing in Mario speak down to a fine art 😭
[/QUOTE]
Ah’m fine, ma lovelies, ah’m abzalootlee fine! Ah’ve no’ bin oan, but ah’ve been chantin’ yiz aw oan fae the rooftoaps! I have been continuing to marvel at Meirdre from afar & as soon as something amusing emerges (ie every time he opens his stupid turnip mouth) I’m straight on here for the commentary 😂 My favourites of late have definitely been the nail polishing of the intercom, the high tea stand, the “art” & the olaplex! The mock ups of Meirdre’s storage solutions have nearly ended me 😂 It is strangely reassuring to find that, regardless of how much time is spend away from Instagram & Tattle, whenever I return it is guaranteed that Meirdre is still (and always will be) an abzaloot fanny 😂 Noo that ah’m back yiz kin aw stoap messujin’ me kiz ah’ve bin unindaytit wi’ messijiz fae yiz aw, not that ah’d know ma outbox wiz bulgin’ as Derek deals wi’ aw that side ay hings, ahz yiz aw know! Ah cannae see aw youse messsijiz wi’ ma Kerry Katona eyes! Yiz miss nuhin, yiz ur aw wee Izas! Tonsae love!

....and @DilysMcGillis ....how I miss her Meirdre observations....! And @noid_phal too
It’s a new dayn of dawn, ma lovelie! Spritz roon some celebratory sea shells and bergamont room spray, ma lovelie, smell the wealth!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jesus Christ, his quilt cover sets and sheets will have worn away from the amount of washes they get 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was on his stories so has gone because stories vanish after 24 hours, I have a little screen shot...it is quite huge. Can’t wait to see it hanging up.
So bespoke!

I've been buckled like a six year old IKEA wardrobe filled with 350 bedding sets since it started ma lovelie 💎
Best imagery that has even been observed on the internet. Ever. However, it’s a bit far fetched to suggest he has multiple to excess bedding sets because, ahz yiz aw know, Meirdre hates clutter...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This cracker coming up on my ads, think it’s meant to be part of the gifted canvas?
CCA5FCE0-B90D-46F5-ADFD-C2E5365A028F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus Christ, his quilt cover sets and sheets will have worn away from the amount of washes they get 🤭
Threadbare ma lovely is the word you’re looking for. Absolootly threadbare! Now sit down, belt in, get some class and swerve reet back unte yer aine laine hen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another bedding change!😲 This blokes got a serious problem.

And that painting. Mario, you couldn't pay me enough to hang that piece of shite in my house.
It's bloody awful 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe he needs to change the bedding every time him and Derek play hide the sausage 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.