Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah thought mandarin was coming afff a insta for the night anyhooo. He's done hunnners eh stories since. He seems drunk, think she's had a few too many mumosa and Goan awww giddy. Nae body asked if your juice was piss mutley 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Keep it comin' ma lovelie!

Do you know why Derek qualified for a council flat in the first place? 🤔
Anybody can get a council flat its very easy between South Lanarkshire and Glasgow, one beds are very very easy to get there its 2,3 and above that have waiting lists the same goes for housing associations, there is no set criteria for a one bed only that you are a single occupant or couple, working or not, mostly single occupants based on housing need or declared homeless and there's 8x more one beds in any catchment than other available properties that side of the water, you literally have your name down a matter of weeks and your offered somewhere, full rent or benefits a one bed is easy no special circumstances and priority is usually given to those claiming benefit over rent payers when it comes to HA and local authorities that way funny enough. So wee Deek got a house no sweat

Reactions: 10
I went off for a few hours, tuned back to Mazda’s stories with the artwork and lost/found watch and all I wanted to know was what has tattle been saying - youse didnae disappoint ma lovelies! Best thread on tattle nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I lived in North Lanarkshire (gowky in pishy wishy) and yeah they like housing benefit as it can be paid direct from cooooncil so less likely to go to arrears.

Reactions: 9
Hauld the bus he’s FOON it he’s foon his watch!!!!! duck his life the watch has been FOON ..
Hope wee Deek had time to cancel the new one he was probably forced to order the day

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I lived in North Lanarkshire (gowky in pishy wishy) and yeah they like housing benefit as it can be paid direct from cooooncil so less likely to go to arrears.
Exactly when you put your name down immediately if the see your on benefits whether JSA or other, your above the rent payers, hence wee Deek getting his flat quick. They prefer the money hitting the rent account straight away and a month in credit so yep wee Deek was on the dole when they got the flat,you'll remember when wee Deek was looking for a job while Bardot there was working when they knew they loved together wee Bardots income alone deemed them eligible for fuhl rent hence wee Deek having to come off the dole and get a job🤫 and Bardot was out a job for a while when Debenhams was out the window and as mazda said 'I cannae dae anyhinnwae the hoos the noo' and talked about their income. So aye and so forth but aye ma lovelies the whole fuhl rent saga came from Bardot finally being proud he no longer had to claim benefit, and claimed wee Deeks flat as his,hence we ned Deek has absolutely zero input in the hoos noo mazda doesn't have to lie about them livin together he's put his wee hobbit feet stamp all over it cause we all see that if wee Deek had a pocket full of fucks he wouldn't give one about padded mirrors and 40 dozen burners, wee Deek once homeless is happy to have a roof cause the flat is Bardots and he just lives there now🤣

Hauld the bus he’s FOON it he’s foon his watch!!!!! duck his life the watch has been FOON ..
Hope wee Deek had time to cancel the new one he was probably forced to order the day
Early thread based on this one🤣
The trilogy continues for the Hobbit of paisley toon,
Nae need tae panick everybody!!!. .the watch has been FOON. .Its Been FOON

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Only watched his stories a few times but is this guy for real? He’s not playing a character? I’m Scottish but this wee bawbag is unreal! I think I’m going to have fun watching him!

18567 stories about a lost watch, hate ma life. But it’s awrite, he’s foon it! Life is good again! Bad luck be gone! What a time to be alive with content like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my days I've been over on the begatron thread but this one here has had me literally crying with laughter. Am staying right here 🤣 You lot are priceless I ❤ it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my days I've been over on the begatron thread but this one here has had me literally crying with laughter. Am staying right here 🤣 You lot are priceless I ❤ it
Oh aye ma lovelie, our banter is first class, we thought we lost it but its awryt its been Foon. Foon it under ma Nest a tables when I was movin it to fit mair class into ma wee hoos but karma on yer arse if yae don't chip in for fuhl rent to stay here, and just for yer info nothin here is priceless, everyhin costs money so smell the wealth dawl😉👌 and welcome watch you don't trip in ma 2x2 hall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does he know the absolute devastation that many people are going through in this world and he’s moaning about losing and finding an Apple Watch? Completely tone deaf!!! Does he ever come on his stories and not moan about something

Reactions: 17
Right, that canvas is absolutely HONKING why would you insist on putting that on the wall! No disrespect to the artist who made it but Jeezo ma lovelies...no in ma hoose!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Only watched his stories a few times but is this guy for real? He’s not playing a character? I’m Scottish but this wee bawbag is unreal! I think I’m going to have fun watching him!

18567 stories about a lost watch, hate ma life. But it’s awrite, he’s foon it! Life is good again! Bad luck be gone! What a time to be alive with content like this!
You’ll want to claw your eyes and ears out watching him, but this thread is the funniest thing ever x nae debates 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is no one going to mention the fact that the new rug is sporting a boujee wee shower cap?
ADD5D7E9-D666-45AE-8CEB-41BFC59A87C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Hello ma lovelies. I’ve been busy in ma Laine and MIA on here, but I have just caught up with this thread, and I have needed a tena for the pic of Rayn and the blind Nikita dug. 🤣🤣🤣 Youse are all class! Mwah mwah 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right, that canvas is absolutely HONKING why would you insist on putting that on the wall! No disrespect to the artist who made it but Jeezo ma lovelies...no in ma hoose!!
He maxed oot the capital one card doin his wee habit hole up and couldn't get what was he was really after his own Glynnis, so they sent that sentimental, close to his heart, means a lot to him piece of sentiment instead cause ya know, bespoke panto pish, so aye. . smell the wealth and talent hen
1563295673398-Screen-Shot-2019-07-16-at-124734-PM.png

Is no one going to mention the fact that the new rug is sporting a boujee wee shower cap?
View attachment 554265
Protection from wee Rayn's rain, N
Does he know the absolute devastation that many people are going through in this world and he’s moaning about losing and finding an Apple Watch? Completely tone deaf!!! Does he ever come on his stories and not moan about something
Aw no definitely not him and Deek, they are too busy out their trees on pipe weed in their wee hobbit hole to know cause ya know wee Bardot over there was grateful for it, so he could save money for his 28th burner and 15th bottle a ordinary and so ya know he's only 2 ava may clamshells away from opening a bastard madame tussauds with the amount of wax he's got but it's alright the only truly devastating thing is the Olaplex for his recedin hairline and 3 wee chest pubes with the bank balance to match. And what do ya mean devastation in the world, he didn't just lose the watch but before he Foon it, he deleted everything that's bleeping tragic ma lovely! hates his life ya know! 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s been annoying me for over an hour as to who he reminds me of. Finally popped into my head. Wee Herman Munster heid.
191512C5-9E5F-4832-BF2D-4255068AB07B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
😂🤣😂 I knew it reminded me of something!

View attachment 553936

Mario got the Pantomime Dame edition 😂
Howling at this.

My super talented brother. Did I say he’s super talented, he’s an actor. But aye, super talented, super proud, he’s an actor. Super talented by the way. So proud of my super talented, super actor. So ayyye. Did I say her was an actor.

Honestly he spins my head with his chat!

But aye. Sitting waiting for the decor reveal a week later. Don’t get me started on the I “forgot the dates” pish! 🦦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Keep it comin' ma lovelie!

Do you know why Derek qualified for a council flat in the first place? 🤔
My lovelies I think you are right out your lane here. Anyone can qualify for a council house in Scotland no matter your circumstances. To be fair the flat is in a dodgy area of Paisley so there would not be much demand for it. You would only receive housing benefit to cover your rent if you were unemployed, however if you are living on your own your entitled to a 25% discount on your council tax. 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I dont think Melvin got the dates wrong, I think it's more plausible that the joiner is doing the work at cost for him as an advert on the saviour of small businesses platform.

He's probably bumped Melv this week to do a fuhl price job instead and Melv cannae strop about it or their quid pro quo deal goes out the window.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sooooo many things are say because youse are awll awn FIRE 💎😂, but av nawt woken up properly yet ... *rubs eyes* 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.