Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh youse aw better get back in yer ain laines cos clearly Marion has many locks of hair you’re all just nasty trolls! The Oplex! Dyson hairdryer! he needs the lot! ok! nae debates! so aye and so forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’re only on page 4 and this thread has had me deeed all day!! I think thread 35 is gonna be a classic ma lovelies so aye and so forth! Erry wen cutten each other up, strayin oot their aine laines! Keep spining bright hens!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
We’re only on page 4 and this thread has had me deeed all day!! I think thread 35 is gonna be a classic ma lovelies so aye and so forth! Erry wen cutten each other up, strayin oot their aine laines! Keep spining bright hens!!!
I've been buckled like a six year old IKEA wardrobe filled with 350 bedding sets since it started ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Lads, the canvas!! 😂😂 it’s pure sentimental and he loves the sentiment, just in case anyone couldn’t understand that from the Marion Waffle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“My brothers an actor... if you don’t know my brothers an actor” does he no hear wit comes oot his mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love that he lives through his brother & sister, who both have lives and accomplishments. He is so the runt of the 3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Awww I just love it .... that voice 😑😑😑 like nails down a chalk board so aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads, the canvas!! 😂😂 it’s pure sentimental and he loves the sentiment, just in case anyone couldn’t understand that from the Marion Waffle 😂
duck me ragged! 😂😂🤣 That is HORRENDOUS! Is this the "canvas" he's been waiting for?!! I can tell you now, it wasn't worth it ma lovelie.

It comes to something when the new "artwork" makes his misspelt Whitney Houston song lyrics look pure boujee and classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love that he lives through his brother & sister, who both have lives and accomplishments. He is so the runt of the 3
Funniest part about the 3 is that there names don’t even match it’s so odd, Mario, Johnny and Krystal (Sorry if that’s not the correct spelling😂) but aye don’t sound very good together at aw.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So a) it’s absolutely hideous but b) wouldn’t it have made more sense to have the “art” commissioned FOR his brother as a gift? Seeing as it’s his brother’s costumes? and c) the skirtings....did anyone else spy them? He never mentioned luring the blind Nikita dog into the hobbit flat to help with the decorating....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.