Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Derek is only asking “is this his home?” cos he’s as high as a kite and didn’t even realise Marion was doing yet MORE redecorating! So he probably truly doesn’t realise that is actually, his house. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
860E463C-1AC4-4C4B-B8B9-783280D87C84.png

How can you say something is utter rubbish when you’ve never watched an episode? Fucking bell end! And it’s *you’re not your that you need in that context 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

DilysMcGillis

@DilysMcGillis really did have writing in Mario speak down to a fine art 😭
[/QUOTE]
Ah’m fine, ma lovelies, ah’m abzalootlee fine! Ah’ve no’ bin oan, but ah’ve been chantin’ yiz aw oan fae the rooftoaps! I have been continuing to marvel at Meirdre from afar & as soon as something amusing emerges (ie every time he opens his stupid turnip mouth) I’m straight on here for the commentary 😂 My favourites of late have definitely been the nail polishing of the intercom, the high tea stand, the “art” & the olaplex! The mock ups of Meirdre’s storage solutions have nearly ended me 😂 It is strangely reassuring to find that, regardless of how much time is spend away from Instagram & Tattle, whenever I return it is guaranteed that Meirdre is still (and always will be) an abzaloot fanny 😂 Noo that ah’m back yiz kin aw stoap messujin’ me kiz ah’ve bin unindaytit wi’ messijiz fae yiz aw, not that ah’d know ma outbox wiz bulgin’ as Derek deals wi’ aw that side ay hings, ahz yiz aw know! Ah cannae see aw youse messsijiz wi’ ma Kerry Katona eyes! Yiz miss nuhin, yiz ur aw wee Izas! Tonsae love!

....and @DilysMcGillis ....how I miss her Meirdre observations....! And @noid_phal too
It’s a new dayn of dawn, ma lovelie! Spritz roon some celebratory sea shells and bergamont room spray, ma lovelie, smell the wealth!!

• Haha
  • Heart

BishBashBoss

1. As a gay man myself, I can confirm that I call him Marion because he acts like a 90 year old woman and not because he’s gay. It would be shite patter if it was because he’s gay.
2. I would say it to his face.
3. He deserves everything said on here.
4. He needs to sit down and get some class.

Love youse aw 🥔

Can’t believe I missed this. I’m gutted like Marion’s bathroom on a daily basis.

Same, I’m gay and I call him Marion because of the hoosecoat and slippers, bitching, gossiping, nosiness, and old lady mentality. I would abzalootly say it to his cream bb doll by batalova face. Not once have I read a comment on tattle saying someone hates him BECAUSE hes’s gay or camp. Like most of the cleanfluencers he’s a fake, lying, beggy prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Poptart

VIP Member
Pretty sure it's taking less time to rebuild the Notre Dame cathedral than it is to put up some panelling and bespoke B&M curtains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

pinkgirl21

Oh weee boujeee arse will be hinking he’s Laurence Llewyn Bowen. Living room will be like a window display in TJ Hughes for sure. (Love TJ Hughes) Here is my guesses of what he’s done.

*Media Wall with a 21inch tv and 4inch fire 🔥
*Panelling at either side of media wall or behind couch.
*the colour scheme is black or navy with shades of cream.
*a chandelier he can hing his hoosecoat on
*a new ashtray for Deek (for his herbal fags)

so that’s what I am thinking 🤔 plus he has that rancid foto from his Actor brother. Buzzing for the grand reveal........it’s like watching coooooncil estate changing rooms. (Was brought up in a coooncil flat)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Hi ma lovelies, I’m so chuffed with this new thread. Already HOWLING at the boujee, bespoke storage photo 🤣 tears running doon ma face and clutching ma beak. Veering out of ma lane as I’m buckled and can’t see for tears of laughter.

Tattie hearts for all 🥔 ♥ 😘 mwah mwah
In pure full glory ma lovelies! 😂🤣

9C58E096-A0C9-4B49-8B91-E1EA3DE26EED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Badaboom

VIP Member
Is no one going to mention the fact that the new rug is sporting a boujee wee shower cap?
ADD5D7E9-D666-45AE-8CEB-41BFC59A87C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Popper

VIP Member
F4DAA966-331B-4D23-9D12-6D27F268645E.png

The oplex is working well. Why does he have a right angle shaved in to the side of his head?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Panelling and a media wall why have one trend when you can have them all in the smallest flat in the world

• Haha
  • Heart

Tofuniam

I cannot wait to see his reveal, him and wee Derek sitting with their knees under their chins because there’s no room to stretch their legs out with the new media unit. I would get right back in ma ain lane, but I’m too tightly wedged between the faux fire place, the bespoke canvas and the tapas table.

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Oh ma lovelies, Marions big reveal and oor Nicola telling us if we are moving to level two aw in the wan day! A don’t know whether al be able to take it aw!!!

• Haha