Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies, am awfy disappointed, I’ve been oot running arons all day, thought I would open Instagram and see a boujee bespoke reveal fae Marion, utter disappointment fae me. Hopefully on the new dayn of dawn that’s tomorrow there will be a wee treat for us! ❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s not talked about his IBS in ages ! So aye ! Must be cured.
I was just thinking that i hadn't heard about his IBS lately when the Knorr packet soups caught my eye in a shop! Funny how Marion comes to mind at the strangest of times. 🤣 He showed us his stash of packet soups before saying they were a staple when he was bothered with his IBS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he was finally able to see that they looked like fannies. I wonder what he will get this time, wee mushroom armchairs perhaps

• Haha
Reactions: 11
021B5FD2-3EAA-4725-9F3D-B3EAD36EE9B0.jpeg

I am thinking it will be like this as this is what he has liked and he follows the company... be interested to see if it is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 567133
I am thinking it will be like this as this is what he has liked and he follows the company... be interested to see if it is
I'm sure it will be, the sooner peach fuzz realises nobody gives a duck about the grand reveal of his shoe cupboard the better,I mean even if I had a pocket full of fucks I wouldnae give him one. If he comes in with a black corner group I'll feel like punchin his wee baldy hawf inch shroom as that's what I've got✋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh ma lovelies on this new dayn of dawn am pishing ma knickers wi excitement!!! At the big reveal!!!

Ahm a hunner percent that witch and know that it’s gonnae gee us hunners a content and a new bespoke thread title!!!!

A can’t wait tae work wi youse aw oan this jurnee!!

Mwah mwah mwah 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At the same time he is positively moist for his bespoke lounge reveal, he must also be dreading it because he knows with the Menopausal Mafia’s arse licking, comes our tearing him to shreds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if he’ll treat us to a rant about the curtains 🤔 I suspect he’s been an idiot and ordered the wrong size or something

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bespoke curtains online - first idiotic statement of the day!

He’s talking like he’s dressing a bay window in a tenement flat in Hyndland. Fanny.
In anyone else's world, it would be "made to measure" curtains from an online retailer. The fact he's told us that he had to take the curtains up suggests he either cocked up the original measurements or has now made an arse of the alterations. Either way, they can't now be returned and will be henceforth consigned to his cupboard of doom.

Can we let this be the last piece of evidence confirming he is not a parody account? Parody requires a degree of smarts. I'm not even convinced Melv can walk and chew chewing gum at the same time.

So aye 😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I dont usually mind him but jesussss... no one gives a duck what the new room looks like and anyone would think he lives in a mansion if it’s gonna take all day to clean it! Bellend vibes for real!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.