Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies how are y’all, oh ma gawd I canay believe it, let me tell youus all... soooo I’m sooo thick tha I dinnay knooo tha bespake meant made to measure and so they aren’t doing tay come in tame! Oooh maaah gaaawwddd ya just couldn’t nay write et!
sooo anyways ma lovlies I’m gooen to B an eemmm an goooenn to get some beeeutiful curtains from there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm really hoping he gets some bargain bin curtains, grey crushed nylon with sequins and glitter. He's going to duck this up soooo badly. 😂 Nothing will go together, honestly can't wait. Fingers crossed the media wall blocks half his windows, and the heat from the fire melts his TV. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pretty sure it's taking less time to rebuild the Notre Dame cathedral than it is to put up some panelling and bespoke B&M curtains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So the new roller blinds are black, old ones were grey. Wonder what colour his bespoke curtains were? Are these the bespoke curtains that he had to take up? Does he not understand that bespoke curtains would fit exactly? Unless you measured wrongly of course 🙈😱😂

Are we going for black accessories then lads? He did change his bespoke high footfall area hallway to black and his bathroom accessories to black so I’m 99.9% sure he will be going black for his lounge

• Haha
  • Sick
So the new roller blinds are black, old ones were grey. Wonder what colour his bespoke curtains were? Are these the bespoke curtains that he had to take up? Does he not understand that bespoke curtains would fit exactly? Unless you measured wrongly of course 🙈😱😂

Are we going for black accessories then lads? He did change his bespoke high footfall area hallway to black and his bathroom accessories to black so I’m 99.9% sure he will be going black for his lounge
Hell be going for black and white. And grey. And beige. With lovely new sofas and a tapas table even bigger than the last one. Black is a good choice if you've got a cat. 😂 Hairs everywhere but his head

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Yep, painting the intercom black was obviously a game changur.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I spot a box from gigaset. I think we are going to be taken on a new land line telephone journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Marion’s discovered a new pronoun ma lovelies.. Now it’s “We’ve”, not “I’ve”. Be interesting to see if MY living room, MY furniture, MY kitchen, MY hoose, MY bedding, MY bathroom, MY hallway, MY intercom etc. now become “Ours” 🧐

F060C0FF-2EBF-4D44-A4AE-C60A9583EB26.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Marion’s discovered a new pronoun ma lovelies.. Now it’s “We’ve”, not “I’ve”. Be interesting to see if MY living room, MY furniture, MY kitchen, MY hoose, MY bedding, MY bathroom, MY hallway, MY intercom etc. now become “Ours” 🧐

View attachment 567508

it’s funny how he says OURS when purchasing/money is mentioned but when the items are shown off it’s always “MY” or “MINE”
Just goes to show he’s happy enough for Derek to contribute to the buying of things but in his eyes the stuff is all his. Will be interesting to see if he says ours when he does the reveal, no doubt he will have been on here and seen the comments so will probably be on his best behaviour pretending that he’s a nice person and what’s his is Dereks.

Also if this beggy little fucker has wangled new sofas for duck all I’m going to be absolutely seething. No need in all these greedy chancers trying to scrounge everything for nothing. It’s disgusting. If you can’t afford something you make do with what you’ve got, you don’t sponge off of businesses that are probably really struggling right now. It’s revolting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Good Morning all yous lovelies, you better start preparing your joos and tapas ready for the grand reveal of Marion's new bespoke living room. How much shite does he have to fill that room!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This reveal has been dragged out longer than the who killed Lucy Beale storyline on eastenders 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Good Morning all yous lovelies, you better start preparing your joos and tapas ready for the grand reveal of Marion's new bespoke living room. How much shite does he have to fill that room!
I canny wait Ma lovelies i’ve almost pissed my pants with excitement! Got my jooos and no cheese cheeseboard i’ve even gone even extra and got a high tea ready
For tattle to be on fire that is🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When the duck is this reveal actually going to happen? If I see one more story “not long now !” I’m going to scream. It better be before the dayn of dawn on Wednesday at the latest and so forth! What a carry on this has been.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When the duck is this reveal actually going to happen? If I see one more story “not long now !” I’m going to scream. It better be before the dayn of dawn on Wednesday at the latest and so forth! What a carry on this has been.
He said tomorrow pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am clutching my hoosecoat in sheer anticipation it’s settin aff ma bespoke IBS!!! I just hope it’s as boujeeeeeeeeee as our wee Mazda thinks!!!
But remember everyone - his house!!!!! His page!!!!! His rules!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.