Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed it but I have caught up, I think ‘harambe’ is Rendall, I looked up the member profile and she last commented on ‘Jamie Genevieve’ thread and she follows her on Instagram, Marion doesn’t 🧐

Am a the only one who thinks panelling is awful! Especially in tiny hobbit flats like his

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i think pepper gate is saved in one his boy wonder highlight. He was oot of his laine at the shops and a bottle of pepper got spilt at the check outs and he was rude AF about it
The boy wonder highlight just makes me so angry the way he speaks to Derek and I think we see the real evil Mario in that

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m just glad wee Deek is there for Rayn, they clearly have a bond and it’s very sweet unlike her being uncomfortable and pissed off around Marion.

35DD3682-199F-489E-92F8-F904610868B7.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just noticed! Derek is surely too out of it and it kind of made sense so can’t have been Mario. I’m going with Rendall
This just reminded me of Derek with the cat. He could barely focus on it and was obviously just going for the one in the middle lol 😂 😂. I have the fear for that poor pussy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought we all called him Marion because of auto correct a bit like when you stop changing ducking. He acts like a wee auld wifie with his blanket and watching call the midwife in the middle of the day.... so if the knock off designer shoe fits ma lovelie
We started calling him Marion because The Daily Record posted an article on him with a typo calling him Marion instead of Mario lols

Oh somebody has already said that.... Allll just parralel reverse back intae ma aine laine huns, kamara oan mah erse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I missed the rogue post last night but its defo going to have been one of his insta huns trying to control the narrative so they can cry hate trolls.
See to be honest i actually forgot he was gay as no one ever mentions it here ....

Reactions: 18
he has just put up a story asking for people that wax eyebrows but what happened to bally???:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he has just put up a story asking for people that wax eyebrows but what happened to bally???:ROFLMAO:
Poor Bally was ditched long ago ma lovelie, we’ve taken multiple detours on Marion’s eyebrow jurneh since then 😂

Anyone else think he’s on the beg for free eyebrows?

Also, anyone else mind when Poor Bally used to do his eyebrows and he would go home and scrub them off because of his bespoke sensitive skin issue? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What happened with him and Bally? Is she not near him her could just go to her shop since she knows his skin type or did she start charging him he only wants a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought he’d started going to someone else to get them micro bladed or something? Sure he sent his sister to the same place. Thought he was due a top up from there? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Can we also add that god awful photograph with I think it was Whitney Houston lyrics , and there were spelling mistakes and totally made up words 🤣🤣🤣 that creased me
ETA I will see if I can find it on the threads!
Oh my god what’s this gem I’ve totally missed this one, please find it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought he’d started going to someone else to get them micro bladed or something? Sure he sent his sister to the same place. Thought he was due a top up from there? 🤔
He probably has to pay for the top up so he's on the beg for a freebie somewhere else, but only within walking distance to the tat cave, god forbid the bawbag has to pay for anything himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot find this picture ma lovelies!! I will endeavour my search but I am literally howling at the old threads. Thh photoshops are hilarious 🤣🤣

but I did find this absooooloot gem!
31276F57-A125-4BCB-B0E2-5941036787C7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.