Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Panelling and a media wall why have one trend when you can have them all in the smallest flat in the world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Pyoooorrrr frothing at the gash for this panelling and built in fireplace jurrrrnae so am urrr xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s been done before ma lovelie. Someone spotted him at the train station and papped him squinting at his phone which is when we all realised the back of his head is so flat you could iron a shirt on it 😃

ETA I’ve just been perusing old threads to find the picture in question and unearthed some absolute beauties 🤣

Pat Butcher’s blouse

View attachment 562335
R.I.P the hot chocolate station 😔 Gone but not forgotten.

View attachment 562338
OMG all that Clutter is giving me anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ma lovelies, setting aside the fact that we all agree he's flushing good money down his annihilated toilet, would it not have made sense to skim the walls he's having panelled?

Handbrake turn, parallel parking manoeuvre back into ma ain lane and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The style off that panelling had already went another passing trend that Marion has missed the boat on.

Always the bridesmaids and never the bride. 👰🏻

He’d have been better with the longer in length option, you know to suit his Timeless mansion that he pure guts and deep cleans every other day!

So aye ma lovelies. Let’s hold on for the foo reveal.

🤷🏻

The style off that panelling has already went. Another passing trend that Marion has missed the boat on.

Always the bridesmaids and never the bride. 👰🏻

He’d have been better with the longer in length option, you know to suit his Timeless mansion that he pure guts and deep cleans every other day!

So aye ma lovelies. Let’s hold on for the foo reveal.

🤷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clutchin et ma pearls n ma hoosecoat for this reveal ma luvlies. Canny wait to rip the pish oot a it, you’d walk inty the living room n hit your foreheed aff the bleeping fireplace n scrape yer knees on the panelling. But aye, ma opinion is just ma opinion, who am a, a wee tattle troll, to judge Marions bespoke decorrattting decisions?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG all that Clutter is giving me anxiety
Marion absoluteeeelly hates clutter so he does !!! So aye !!!
Also CANNOT BELIEVE he’s actually getting panelling done in the bedsit 😂😂 I thought even if he was considering it, tattle guessing it would be enough to put him off!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Head over to his "for the laughs" highlight and tap until you see him in his blue hoosecoat 😂😂😂
oh my god, I’ve just watched this and cannot cope. His hair, the hoosecoat, the shite story telling. He says he’s not a good runner but runs like Forrest Gump? Has he seen Forrest Gump???

away back into my aine lane noo x mwah x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What would you do if you encountered him ma lovelie? Would you pretend you are his biggest fan or would you run as fast as you could in the opposite direction? 🤔
Run. Always run.

Me too ma lovelie, me too 🙏🏼 That one picture has transported me right back to December 2020 and all the tat it brought with it.

The Christmas Eve boxes.
HB Monopoly.
The Snowman spoons.
The Santa butt plug butter.
The Ava May daily advent calendar opening.
The personalised champagne flutes for Christmas Eve.
The organza swathed tree.
The beaded tits draped over his padded mirror.

Take me back 😩😩
“The beaded tits” thanks for the memories 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Again....I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE WOULD DO THAT IN A RENTAL? That must cost a fair amount to get done, even in a small room. Money down the drain!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fuckin'ell no idea who Mother Rendall is but she can get in the bin 🙄 So far up Mario's hoop she could wear him as a hat!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve only just read the wiki. Nikita the blind dug 😂 I didn’t follow him then but have heard it spoken about and didn’t twig at all Nikita was Mario speak for Akita - really made me chuckle. I did wonder how he knew it’s name 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've not watched his stories, but I gather he's having panelling and a bleeping TV on the wall in their postage stamp size living room.... that makes sense and will make the room feel a lot bigger.... bleeping muppet! 🥴😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Again....I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE WOULD DO THAT IN A RENTAL? That must cost a fair amount to get done, even in a small room. Money down the drain!
Ma luvlie it’s no just any rental it’s the cooncils... which he pays fuhl rent tae so aye... in his heed that means he can dae witever he wants... like hawfing the size a the living room wae a fireplace. So swerve ryt back inty yer lane, sit doon n get some class and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh I miss the Chocolate Abomination Station🤣
Don't worry ma lovelie, the hot chocolate station accessories will be stacked up in a box on the top of his buckled wardrobe along with all his other shite ready to make a comeback in approximately 6 months time. 🎄🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry, ‘stunning’?? It’s like a prison cell.
I went over to her stories. It's all wet walled and a bog standard vanity unit. Nothing amazing in my eyes. She did have the story tagged as ad. Why do companies keep gifting free stuff to these idiots? I am not jealous as I have two living rooms and two audis you can probably smell my wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Glad he's enjoying being back et wurk 😆 why was debenhams so bad ? I might have to leave this thread before I get booted off for saying I feel a wee tad sorry for him tonight. Probably ma wine on an empty stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think this thread is overall really light hearted, especially compared to other threads on here which are much harsher.
I don’t think any of us would have an issue calling him a baldy wee scrote to his face 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.