Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BishBashBoss

Excuse you ma lovelie! But you’re wrong on this occasion! All furniture is being stored accordingly in the swankiest storage in Paisley! Which might I add is only used by those who are super successful, debt free high flyers! I’ll have you know those sofas are paying full rent! Karmer on your arse! Liar! Jealous! Keyboard warrior! Troll!
😂👏👏👏 Love all of this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Citygirlgonecountry

The one with the pantomime dames costume sketches on it that is super sentimental cos they're his brothers panto outfits - he's an actor case you didn't know, he acts and produces in the theatre n acts in the arts n that (!) - and as soon as he saw it hanging at his sister's house he had to have one too, so his brother, who's an actor, commissioned the doop from the costume designer so wee Melv's blister doesn't have something unique anymore.

It's been laying in wait for him doon the Shire since Christmas. I'd love to know when he saw it first at his sister's house, and then how come his bro, who's an actor in the arts and lives in Edinburgh, got it delivered to the Shire and not to Paisley?

I think somebody played fast and loose with the don't travel/stay local guidelines, OH YES HE DID 😂😂😂😂
Is this on his stories? I am intrugued and cannot find it on his insta!!

Reactions: 3

Citygirlgonecountry

I keep getting insta notifications saying Mario has posted a new story but when I click it says story unavailable. Have I been blocked?! 😫

Reactions: 2

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Someone earlier on mentioned that his fuhl rent flat is earmarked for demolition, which made me wonder where it was. Well right next to a railway line with a station in view according to Marion’s photos - so pretty easy to find. Oh my lovelies, it’s made me question even more why the hell he is pouring so much money into it?! I’m baffled 😮
Seedhill or gallowhill only 2 estates with railway line view

Reactions: 2

jxhx

VIP Member
Does anyone have the tattie heart gif? I saw it on an old thread but can't remember what one.