Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it hadn’t been to for covid preventing me leave my cooncil area, I would have skidded up to Melvs and buzzed his buzzer (matron!) this morning so he had to answer it whilst the paint was still wet, when he answered I would have shouted “a parcel from Mrs Hinch” and then I would have run away laughing. Your ring doorbell wouldn’t have saved you then Melv, would it? - naw!!
PLEASE DO THIS ANYWAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think we all know the real reason Derek conks out at bedtime is because he sedates himself with the wacky baccy, most likely to deal with living with that great walloper. No wonder Mario has to ‘plug himself’🥴 I’d imagine the thought of having to touch Marios private bits is enough to give wee Derek PTSD. No wonder the poor bleep smokes his pan in at bed times.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I being oversensitive or is it in very poor taste to post about the Dunblane tragedy and then #plugmasel talking about his disgusting oil? 🤢

Reactions: 28
Just playing catch up so sorry if repeating masel ma lovelies.... a week ago he said his intercom didn’t offend him, well it clearly did you liar, cos you have painted the fucker! 😳. P.S. Marion, that filter makes you look like a cross between Toy Story Woody and Aunt Sally from the original Worzel Gummidge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
💅🎶 Doncha wish I'd stop downloading these apps🎶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Aye...it's the diffuser oil that makes Derek go to sleep so quickly at bedtime Mario....you just keep telling yourself that.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
derek passes out from the fumes of Marios aroma 😂 Aye I bet he does, mario should promote how well it hides the aroma of weed after derek hotboxes the flat 🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I being oversensitive or is it in very poor taste to post about the Dunblane tragedy and then #plugmasel talking about his disgusting oil? 🤢
No, he's boiled ma pish about this too! He'd completely forgotten about the Dunblane anniversary til it was on telly. Fake sympathy, flogging tat and then wanting to go out raving to 90s dance tunes. He's all over the place with his content.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
OMFG! Whit an arse!
He was talking again as if he had personally mixed the scent rather than it being a ‘dupe’ he takes all the creddit. Step aside Tom Ford and the ‘lovely’ Hannah the success of this is ALL doon tae oor wee Melv 😂🤣
I heard the shares in Tom Ford have dropped after people discovered that Marion McKnight and Ava May actually made Black Orchid originally. 🥴

It’s an awful scent anyway. The only Tom Ford ones worth talking about are the Private Blends.

And right back intae ma lane a go.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If it hadn’t been to for covid preventing me leave my cooncil area, I would have skidded up to Melvs and buzzed his buzzer (matron!) this morning so he had to answer it whilst the paint was still wet, when he answered I would have shouted “a parcel from Mrs Hinch” and then I would have run away laughing. Your ring doorbell wouldn’t have saved you then Melv, would it? - naw!!
Please do it. We will all chip in for your fine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.