Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stepping out of ma lurker lane to show youse all my AliExpress find... designer cereal boxes!
142FDE5B-DB32-41BB-92DD-644FF771E0D8.jpeg
🥣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Firstly I can’t believe I’m about to say this someone please slap me! But the phone doesn’t look that bad... it could be because it has 10 filters and he hasn’t give us a close up ?

B) what the actual bleeping point is that little body ornament think ...guessing it’s the new must have amongst the insta hunz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder he likes to change hings up!
It’s all pure tit...

That vase with the dried flowers. It’s not a practical vase. It’s looks half empty due to the shape therefore it would look better without.
But it’s ma vase, ma floooores, ma page and ma life so I’ll keep in ma lane and so forth ma lovelies.
Mwah mwah mwah.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who knew I needed a pillow jurneh on this wet and miserable saturday. Cheered me right up that has hen.
He dissnae like a firum pillow, prefers soft 👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
duck, the penny’s finally dropped. The Hoosecoat, the Socks, the slippers, the old Lady decor, the Granny cooking, the knowing all the Debenhams staff will all find a new Joab soon. The cunts been taken over by Doris Stokes!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who knew I needed a pillow jurneh on this wet and miserable saturday. Cheered me right up that has hen.
He dissnae like a firum pillow, prefers soft 👌🏼
Don’t forget ma lovelie that oot the packaging the soft pillows are firm but that’s how they look so gid, full and pure luxury hen mwah mwah 😘 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't remember premier Inn pillows being anything special. Fairly sure anything in the shops is the same.
Fancy taking the credit for a viral tiktok though, he's too old for tiktok anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t imagine anyone being too pleased about this happening to their home Hen 🙄 kind of a given isn’t it??

26C8C781-117C-4475-B1CE-4EFD8253BCE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210313-171349_Instagram.jpg

Sure Mario....give over hen. It's all the heat emanating from you and your hoosecoat, slipper socks and wahfullll. You look like you smell like stale rustlers, processed cheese and stovies. So stay in youse ain lane hen mwah mwah x x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don't remember premier Inn pillows being anything special. Fairly sure anything in the shops is the same.
Fancy taking the credit for a viral tiktok though, he's too old for tiktok anyway.
I think he’s deleted that story now about the website, he’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.