Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No amount of filters can hide those vile crusty lips, his hoards of lip balms are not working 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So he does his usual and jumps on a social media trend, this time about bleeping pillows 🙄 and then claims he’s crashed the website. What a fanny. His inbox and outbox have been full aw day, busy day for him the wee soul. Noo he’s ordered a chippy - I hope it’s the kids popcorn chicken meal with spicy salt sprinkled on top. His diet is horrific. And his lips are looking dry as duck, even with that creepy filter on. All those overpriced lip balms are working wonders I can see 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's Derek's home, you cretin, so if that happened, it would probably be down to your 2178 wax melts and candles, so he'd be rehoused and would hopefully leave you on the streets where you belong! 😑😂
Hope they've got insurance, although total value of contents is £2.75p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have followed him for years and not once have I heard or seen him stay at the premier inn so how would he know what the pillows are like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
so hes painted that phone - but its still drying...but has put the phone back on the hook....so wont the phone part stick to the holder bit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watching his boy wonder highlight, the Jo Malone one, what a nasty wee bastard he is.
Poor Derek.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have followed him for years and not once have I heard or seen him stay at the premier inn so how would he know what the pillows are like
Very good point. The hotel for the Avamay party wasnt at a premier inn. Ooh maybe when he went to blackpool? I just get a new hobby, knowing where he's stayed is too much. 😫

Very good point. The hotel for the Avamay party wasnt at a premier inn. Ooh maybe when he went to blackpool? I just get a new hobby, knowing where he's stayed is too much. 😫
I'm not even correcting the typos. duck everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon he's only pushing the cat love thing so he can justify wee Derek getting him a mother's day gift from Rayn

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I'm not even correcting the typos. duck everything.
Nae need to correct typos around here ma lovelie, we’re aww experts at deciphering whatever language it is Marion is fluent in, bleeping hell if it was during war times we could have aw had a joab that’s jist a joab at Bletchley Park after reading his pish aw day! ❤🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If it hadn’t been to for covid preventing me leave my cooncil area, I would have skidded up to Melvs and buzzed his buzzer (matron!) this morning so he had to answer it whilst the paint was still wet, when he answered I would have shouted “a parcel from Mrs Hinch” and then I would have run away laughing. Your ring doorbell wouldn’t have saved you then Melv, would it? - naw!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.