Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Homemade lasagne = packet sauce and a jar of dolmio 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m no nigella either but even I can make a white sauce from scratch. He really is just shite at adulting isn’t he?
In his heed if he puts it inty the oven its homemade... so aye...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve not stopped thinking about how he blatantly lied about always using Premier Inn pillows but in fact got the idea from TikTok. Why can he not just be honest? He would be kinda, maybe, more likeable.

I can’t wait to see how the lasagne turns out. if the bolognaise last week is anything to go by we are in for a treat, unlike Derek who would be better off with a sachet of Rayns Sheba.

Went into B&M at Linwood today ma lovelies and every aisle was like walking through Marions bed sit. It actually made me feel itchy when I got out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ragin we didn’t get to see what child’s meal he ordered from the chippy last night. The bespoke “homemade” lasagna better make up for this and we better get a photo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And what’s with the “a miss this music” caption to Darren Styles who is still to this day making that kind of music? What a complete wank stain he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This coming from the man who bought his mum £5 cheap hooker shoes and dons fake Gucci :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Jealousy is an ugly thing Melvin

Screenshot_20210314-142549_Instagram.jpg

And as if you have the nerve to call out a fashion trend or style 😆 🤣
Screenshot_20210307-011317_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This coming from the man who bought his mum £5 cheap hooker shoes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Jealousy is an ugly thing Melvin

View attachment 481733

View attachment 481739
“Loves a bit of designer”...

I have a pair of Balenciaga’s and they might not be everyone’s taste but I carry them off pretty bleeping well.

HE IS INFURIATING ME MORE THAN EVER!

Im away to take two piriton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This coming from the man who bought his mum £5 cheap hooker shoes and dons fake Gucci :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Jealousy is an ugly thing Melvin

View attachment 481733

View attachment 481739
He's wearing pj's there, that's not weird at all. He wears fakes (doops 💩) he'd wear a fake pair of those every bloody day. His only other outfits are Harry Potter type school uniforms. The lies that he and the others chuck out every day are the most annoying thing about them all. Argh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*enters wearing (genuine) Gucci sandals*

Wonder if I should have a chat with the king of designer if they are acceptable or if I should exchange them for some Goochis 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha!! Can’t believe the hard neck of that man, he hates those trainers? This coming from a man who lives in a grey straight jacket and loves nothing more than waaaafull pj’s. Come on Marion, as you would say, stay in yer ain lane hen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haha oh haha designer hahah rotters haha I cannae haha nay offence haha haha 2 year haha nae body haha.
ACB1165B-4A23-4A98-B90E-6DA05B8BA277.png

Is all I heard skipping through the stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s such a witch I mean I don’t much like them trainers either but I wouldn’t put it on my sm slagging them off knowing full well people might have them, why does he try and belittle things in that awful way of his, I don’t think he can piss me off any more today

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210314-151220_Instagram.jpg

Wtf is up with his crusty lips, even that stupid filter he uses doesn't improve the look of them 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
#bekind Marion, as you would say. Be kind about people’s clothing choices, you dirty wee troll. But let’s be honest, mr Goochi himself is only slagging off the trainers because he’s jealous he can’t afford them. Hope you enjoyed holding them, as that’s the closet you will get to owning a pair. You just stick with your 90s clothes and fake designer gear that make you look like the prick that you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think marzipans having a laugh with yous.... he loves abit of designer???
Buying knockoffs from old delboy down the market doesn’t count Melvin
Mwah mwah ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As if he's sitting there in his mother of the bride hoosecoat with a ridiculous filter on slagging off a pair of Balenciaga trainers. Its called Fashion Mario. bleeping walloper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.