Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell doesn’t he just throw it all in a slow cooker for the day if he’s ‘prepping’ it in the morning??
Does he really use Lorne sausage in it? I always assumed it was corned beef he was using 🙈
Yes, he uses lorne sausage 🤢 It’s his aunt’s recipe I believe, he reveals all in his stovies highlight my lovlie (even although he begins the highlight saying he can’t save it as a highlight)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still makes me laugh that he “preps” stovies! 😂 if there was any meal that doesn’t need prepped it’s stovies 😆
My tipping point will be filtering a pot of stovies and making highlights of it. Just wait and see.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do you need to prep so far in advance for a one pot meal. How long does it take him to chop some veg???

Makes me laugh actually, there’s an account I follow that Marjorie follows too and the person is a cleaning account I think, but he makes really amazing food and records all his recipes - whenever I see a new post from him Mario has ALWAYS liked it so he obviously thinks the meals looks nice, and the guys recipes are so simple and easy to follow I often wonder why oor Marge doesn’t give them a go and feed Deek some good grub for once in his life!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do you need to prep so far in advance for a one pot meal. How long does it take him to chop some veg???
Swerving clean oot ma laine to say that I’m pretty sure I’ve seen Maurice’s veg (Ooo matron 🤭) when he’s done a post-shop, full fridge boomerang and it’s pre-chopped. So he doesn’t even need to do that 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'd rather eat Rains\Dereks bowels than the stovies lads

Makes me laugh actually, there’s an account I follow that Marjorie follows too and the person is a cleaning account I think, but he makes really amazing food and records all his recipes - whenever I see a new post from him Mario has ALWAYS liked it so he obviously thinks the meals looks nice, and the guys recipes are so simple and easy to follow I often wonder why oor Marge doesn’t give them a go and feed Deek some good grub for once in his life!!!
Cos he's a knob head and playing it out for content

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t u fry your sausage first before you boil it in water? I’d have thought it would just disintegrate and float round the top while the massive chunks of veg tatties sink to the bottom... 😋 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t u fry your sausage first before you boil it in water? I’d have thought it would just disintegrate and float round the top while the massive chunks of veg tatties sink to the bottom... 😋 🤢
I'm sure his sausage/mushroom has been well and truly boiled my lovely

• Haha
  • Sick
My tipping point will be filtering a pot of stovies and making highlights of it. Just wait and see.
The last time he cooked it, it was filtered to fuckery and I said it looked like those rhubarb and custard sweets! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously all those chunks, boke 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Correct me if I’m wrong ma lovelies but this is what stovies ‘should’ look like.
Av nothing else tae say, I need a lie doon.
Compared to this I think what he has made is dick stew ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like he’s eating that in his hoosecoat too, such a little old lady, and after he had his hands down his boggy bog in it.. 100%it’s not been washed either

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What a twist that he didn't use lorne sausage this time. Awe Mario keeping us on our tooes! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.