Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing those stovies will be heating up is his arse, IBS through the flair 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Saw the picture of the ‘Stovies’ came straight here - your comments have not disappointed me my lovelies ❤🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
DICK STEW! absolutely sickening mate 🤮
*opens new account Mr Dick Stew, ladies, orderly queue*🤡

Oor poor wee Derek, cringing in bed, Mario peels off his granny hoosecoat, sweaty socks, pink lounge set... Derek screams noooo! I'm not eating anymore dick tonight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There needs to be a tragic fire at their hoose. I'd certainly arrange one if I woke up one day and realised everything I owned was crappy tat. Tragic fire would sadly kill Mario too. Not even sorry. Considering accidentally pushing Mr phal oot the window. ⚰🤡💩🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, there's different Stovie recipes in Scotland depending on area and family history, some use corned beef others use square sausage and links, his seems the West coast variant, same as what myself and family and friends make, but you're supposed to brown all the sausages first, and don't boil it to duck with a tin of bisto! He is trying the West coast version, but in true Mazda style he's making a right arse of it! He is a fanny!

Edit: Added pic from t'internet!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Born in raised in Paisley yet I’ve never ever heard of stovies🤣... I must be a fake. Tbf I think it looks and sounds grim between the actual version and wee Marions version. I feel like he cooks it so often too, like 3 times a week!! how does he not get sick of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Born in raised in Paisley yet I’ve never ever heard of stovies🤣... I must be a fake. Tbf I think it looks and sounds grim between the actual version and wee Marions version. I feel like he cooks it so often too, like 3 times a week!! how does he not get sick of it!
Maybe if you had marions work ethic you’d appreciate a steaming hot pile of shite stovies to warm you up when you came home after a 20min shift polishing truncheons all whilst having horrendous back pain like pain you have never felt after painting a whole entrance porch hallway.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🎵 You say sili-cone and I say sili-kin
You say falbon and I say fablon
Sili-cone, Sili-kin, Falbon, Fablon
Let’s call the whole thing off 🎵

... polis cos Derek is definitely under they flairboards ma lovelies, missing his boaby according to they stovies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.