Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bamboo stuff in the kitchen looks awful with the grey. The bed cushions get put on the floor, there's already no room. Dereks things are chucked behind the sofa so Mario can display ten candles fourteen diffusers and eleventy hundred wax melt burners. Rayn is shut into a truly tiny hall while they're out. Their home doesn't work for them, why can't they see that.
Rayn gets shut into that hallway??😭
she needs saving no wonder she jumped oot the window atfirst opportunity .. why don’t they let her out??! Isit that bad where they live that a cat can’t even be safe??

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Can the boujee babe of Paisley please decide how he's going to pronounce silicooooooone
He's started a bloody domestic in our house on how to say it
THANKS BY THE WAY HEN.

• Haha
Remember ma luvlies as we ALL have bedbugs in our bed make sure you hoover and air your bed oot or else you’ll end up with a sore arse lit Marion 💎xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
QUOTE="Macmama, post: 4208348, member: 83580"]
Can the boujee babe of Paisley please decide how he's going to pronounce silicooooooone
THANKS BY THE WAY HEN.
[/QUOTE]
As a Shireling myself, there are certain words that make me howl laughing when some of you beauties lose your tit over pronunciation 🤣🤣🤣. And that's before Melv bespows his own bespokeness to certain words. So now that I've repeated "silicone" out loud about 50 times I'm proffering 3 phonetic options and the differences seem to come with how fast it's said.
1. Cilla-kin. 2. Silly-cone. 3. Cilla-Cohen

Take your pick 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s like wee Derek doesn’t even live there. The Mario sign above the dressing table, the bloody dressing table itself and all the associated tat on it. All the rest of the shite in the flat and none of it seems like it would be Deeks taste? All for Mario. It would give me the heebie jeebies in that flat with all that stuff 🙈

THANKS BY THE WAY HEN.
As a Shireling myself, there are certain words that make me howl laughing when some of you beauties lose your tit over pronunciation 🤣🤣🤣. And that's before Melv bespows his own bespokeness to certain words. So now that I've repeated "silicone" out loud about 50 times I'm proffering 3 phonetic options and the differences seem to come with how fast it's said.

Take your pick 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Think he used all 3 variants this morning while cleaning his crappy bog! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s like wee Derek doesn’t even live there. The Mario sign above the dressing table, the bloody dressing table itself and all the associated tat on it. All the rest of the shite in the flat and none of it seems like it would be Deeks taste? All for Mario. It would give me the heebie jeebies in that flat with all that stuff 🙈

Take your pick 😂😂😂😂
Think he used all 3 variants this morning while cleaning his crappy bog! 😂😂
[/QUOTE]
I'll never forget when he showed us inside a wardrobe, Derek's few things just folded up and on the floor of the wardrobe. 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
“This is why a do this noo and again, quite a lot” is the phrase of the day from Marion when describing bed bugs... 😩

• Haha

Take your pick 😂😂😂😂
I'm from the West End so I think I'm closest to the silly-cone camp. My very much East End husband is insistent it's sili'kin and we're all wrong (he needs to get back in his ain lane). The Shire hasn't caused this much controversy in our house since my cousin suggested a trip to Craigy T 😂

• Haha
It's nice to see he spent four days painting but his phone is still the colour of a smokers lung

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Take your pick 😂😂😂😂
As a born and bred Paisley Buddie I’d say 1. Cilla-kin
Please tell me I haven’t got the same as mad dog marion.

As a born and bred Paisley Buddie I’d say 1. Cilla-kin
Please tell me I haven’t got the same as mad dog marion.
Actually more like cilli cone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m NE Scotland and would say Cilla cone. I think 🥴 I’ve said it so many times I really have no idea 😆

• Haha
I sometimes think Derek is just a hostage in that flat. I wonder if any of the police from the station where he (allegedly) works follow his page? I think they need to check on kids that went missing in the '90s:unsure::unsure: and pay him a wee visit. Back in my lain I go ma lovlies. I dinna wan to cast aspersions on oor wee Marion, but you have to admit he does have a beak like the childcatcher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Much like Mazda I’ve had a break from insta and sm for a few days but omg what a treat to come back to today, he never fails to disappoint, idiot! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hang on a hoosecoat clutching minute!!! Why does he need a ring doorbell when hes got an intercom?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hang on a hoosecoat clutching minute!!! Why does he need a ring doorbell when hes got an intercom?!!
🤣🤣🤣
Good question ma lovelie but the doorbell was to save him going to the parcel deposit 👀 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's nice to see he spent four days painting but his phone is still the colour of a smokers lung
It's his intercom, but he's got used to it so he doesn't bother him.
I'm sure a bit of pink stuff might bring it up a treat, or a fablon wrap?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.