Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma luvlees I have come to the assumption Mildred is no more than cuckooing in Denzels flat totally taken over with not a trace of wee Dezza apart from his corpse on the plush bespoke sofa ...so aye nae debates

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He’s bought himself make up brushes coz you know how much he just looooves make up! Surely every bit of make up including the near £200 he spent on Charlotte Tilbury during lock down will be past its best now?

He really is a complete whalloper!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's got more makeup and brushes than me, and l love my slap!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And happily gives away stuff he’s been gifted over the years from Pagazzi etc that doesn’t last a year in his house. That boy has a real problem. What’s the bet the ‘decorating’ gets magically done before end of April.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While I’m sure even Mario’s bed bugs are bespoke, like wtf airing the bed does nothing but air the damn bed - makes your sheets smell less like old house coat and cat for another day .

also for the love of Jesus he needs to do something about the extension cord and power bar running across that fancy livingroom.
the mat , I say mat because that is too small to be a rug, under the coffee table puzzles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While I’m sure even Mario’s bed bugs are bespoke, like wtf airing the bed does nothing but air the damn bed - makes your sheets smell less like old house coat and cat for another day .

also for the love of Jesus he needs to do something about the extension cord and power bar running across that fancy livingroom.
the mat , I say mat because that is too small to be a rug, under the coffee table puzzles me.
We like to refer to it as the salmon beach towel ma lovelie xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

The extension cord does ruin his aesthetic somewhat 😂 It wouldn't take much to hide it.

How anyone can say his living room is goals is beyond me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Laurence Llewelyn Bowen on ThisMorning and it’s making me think of our Maroon! Ya know how he thinks he’s the home style extraordinar of the world! Boujeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still makes me laugh that he “preps” stovies! 😂 if there was any meal that doesn’t need prepped it’s stovies 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just someone sharing his bedbug story and they said go follow the amazing Mario for fab tips like this

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh ma lovelies iv been awffy busy getting the bed bugs hoovered right aff ma mattress👏👏🤣🤣I pissed myself laughing at that, he is such an illiterate wee fanny!! He’s wasted all those years at school and learned nothing especially his spelling and grammar.
Anyway just indicating back into ma ane lane and the night il settle doon way ma joos n crisps and invite ma bed bugs to share it too🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His ’root veg and raw lorne sausage surprise’ should be kept in the fridge surely? Cooking the sausage in such an ungodly manner is insult enough but leaving it soaking all day in room temperature water is just asking for trouble 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
His ’root veg and raw lorne sausage surprise’ should be kept in the fridge surely? Cooking the sausage in such an ungodly manner is insult enough but leaving it soaking all day in room temperature water is just asking for trouble 🤢
Don’t question Marions cooking ma lovelie. He is well known for his stovies. He is simply leaving the veg to marinate in the sausage jooose much like his ancient Scottish ancestors would do when making stovies. So back in yer laine you go!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He should stir it with his silly cone crappy brush, cut out the middle man. When I was a young sweet girl, sausage surprise meant something quite different.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why the hell doesn’t he just throw it all in a slow cooker for the day if he’s ‘prepping’ it in the morning??
Does he really use Lorne sausage in it? I always assumed it was corned beef he was using 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.