Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely baffled by his latest shite on the royals not a word of that made sense....I actually think he might be dsylexic....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn't he look sexy. Derek had to dress him after his shower, dues to his terminal sore arse problem. 😂 How unfit is he, at his age! He's like a little old lady.
Jesus Mary and Joseph what the hell?

I’m absolutely baffled by his latest shite on the royals not a word of that made sense....I actually think he might be dsylexic....🤔
I think he’s just plain stupid tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn't he look sexy. Derek had to dress him after his shower, dues to his terminal sore arse problem. 😂 How unfit is he, at his age! He's like a little old lady.
And he had Corrie playing in the background. Marion the 50 year old house wife. I bet he gets up and makes a cuppa in the break too.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So wee Bunty has definitely not disappointed on his first day back on the gram after his break.

On his time off he’s spent ALL his time painting a hall which is essentially 95% doors, hung a mirror that looks like it’s came from a 90s nightclub and swapped a few vases about.

Despite having a “very physical” joab, FIVE HOURS of painting has rendered him effectively an invalid.

Not forgetting a wee flash of his top of the range berketex by bhs hoosecoat.

Oh Mazza how we’ve missed you, please never change 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t like the proportions on it. One big rectangle in the middle and the others are smaller around it. Surely, they should all be the same size squares? 🤔
The mirror is hung that high it’s nearly in the loft x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This vase/vahyz was from such and such a place, along with this non melting clay mould from another place... but failed to tell us where he got his designer book from. I need to know. I need to know what cereal was the chosen one to be bound in tracing paper emblazoned with ysl on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No idea .. you need to refer to the Marion - book of translations ma lovely x
His own take on someone else's post. He couldn't even process that thought, let alone speak it. Black and white over his unmade bed looks like he's intelligent right.?
He honestly must never read before he clicks post 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haaalloo ma lovelies how urr yees aw *clutches imaginary pearls* Mario is putting on quite the show isn’t he ...all he has mentioned since he revealed the hall way is how sore he is and how he spent 5 gruelling hours painting and now he is just in soooo much pain. Almost like he is mentioning it too much. Did he have a painter and decorator in on the sly? We all know how much of a show off he is. If he really was painting himself he surely would have done a boomerang of the paint brushes and paint etc. He’s way too impatient to wait for lockdown to finish, we all know that. Once he sees a trend on Instagram he has to have it and he has to have it now. Of course he can’t get the joiners in to have the panelling done because that would be too obvious but I have a sneaking suspicion he had people in to do the hallway. Perhaps I’m reading into it too much and let’s be honest, the wee fud does nothing but lie and tell made up stories so I could just be sceptical because of this but I just can’t shake the feeling that this big performance is to throw his lovelies tattlers off the scent 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies. I am tired today as Marions reappearance invaded my dreams. He was on a game show called “Translate me” and the audience had to guess what words he actually meant. I woke up confused as I still couldn't decide if Trown was crown or throne.... 🤣

• Haha
This vase/vahyz was from such and such a place, along with this non melting clay mould from another place... but failed to tell us where he got his designer book from. I need to know. I need to know what cereal was the chosen one to be bound in tracing paper emblazoned with ysl on
It’s from a boujee bespoke small business called Kellogg’s ma lovelie. Hope that helps 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Really enjoyed the toilet bowl shot whilst listening to the song from a convicted woman beater. Quality content right there from oor Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Decorated the hallway but still didn’t change the handles so they all match. 3 different handle styles I counted. Sloppy Moira, sloppy.

• Haha
Waving his toilet brush around like a magic bleeping wand spraying his IBS awe aroond his shitter so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
in his mother of the bride hoose coat too

Also... whose been saying the way he makes his bed looks amazing 🙄 such a narc.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I also add, he may have dust mites in his mattress (everyone does) but I would put money on that he doesn’t have actual bed bugs. If he had bed bugs (which are small insects that are visible to the naked eye) he should bring in exterminators airing your mattress will not kill them and you wouldn’t proudly be talking about them on insta. This is what annoys me, he talks as if he is oh so knowlegable but actually knows jack tit. Same when he talks about limescale whilst living in Scotland.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.