Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Friday how are we youse all, ahm fine ahm fine... its Friday and im just in the mood for the wee felt haired scrotal sack .

Mwah mwah from ma prolapsed cats hole lips xx

Screenshot_20210304-225312_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How on earth did he take that pic and think ooh I look fab, and post it. HOW. 😂
It’s the sort of look I do when I look in the fridge on the second day of my diet. “A cheeky chocolate bar at the back of the fridge... don’t mind if I do! Ooo! Cheeky!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s the sort of look I do when I look in the fridge on the second day of my diet. “A cheeky chocolate bar at the back of the fridge... don’t mind if I do! Ooo! Cheeky!”
It's my face when I've tasted something rank and try to pretend it was nice. The hair though, fucks sake.
Can't wait for the media wall taking a foot off the width of that tiny room. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How on earth did he take that pic and think ooh I look fab, and post it. HOW. 😂
Anybody remember Gimme Gimme when Linda thinks she's drop dead gorgeous and all the men want her, but in reality she's a bit stupid and unfortunate looking...well that is literally Mario lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Afternoon lads. I've just updated an accident report at work and put the "person is absolutely fine now"..... M is infiltrating my use of the English language. Friday potato hearts to you all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Afternoon lads. I've just updated an accident report at work and put the "person is absolutely fine now"..... M is infiltrating my use of the English language. Friday potato hearts to you all
Are you cutting your own hair ma lovelie. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish he’d do a ‘before and after‘ of his hair. One before the hair mask and one after.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish he’d do a ‘before and after‘ of his hair. One before the hair mask and one after.
I wish he would do a before and after of his new TV monstrosity and show the before and after foot fall. I reckons he will need arrow pointers on the carpet with some "one way" signs

I see the lip balms are working. As an advert for mouth clap

Forgot to add dem lips I think idk I'm a bit drunkard

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Look! You can buy Marios lips in chocolate, I wonder if this is what he has bought Derek for his birthday? 🥔♥
1170C6DC-DF94-4024-BE19-C654F0CA2B68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Right, this is getting beyond a joke now. Does Marion not know we are waiting here with baited breath for a wee update? Do we think he has embarked on his lounge journey??
Maybe the use of SS’esque leaves on his stories means he’s trying to hitch his wagon to her now seeing as Hinch ignores him now?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right, this is getting beyond a joke now. Does Marion not know we are waiting here with baited breath for a wee update? Do we think he has embarked on his lounge journey??
Maybe the use of SS’esque leaves on his stories means he’s trying to hitch his wagon to her now seeing as Hinch ignores him now?
Hay ma lovelie 🌿 youse know he'll be back tomorrow, moaning his head off, washing on display. 🌿💩😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Wish my brain was an etch a sketch and I could shake it off x
If I ever go missing and the police look at my photos and search history, Mario will be arrested. If he ever goes missing, I will be arrested. True story.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I ever go missing and the police look at my photos and search history, Mario will be arrested. If he ever goes missing, I will be arrested. True story.
Pmsl literally. I delete my browser history just in case

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lovelies, I wanted to come here to let you all know wee Mario is ABSOLOOTLEH FINE! He was seen strutting his stuff in the supermarket tonight with his minion in tow. How did we know it was him? Because he is absoluteh exhempt fae wearin a mask ma lovelies! I was in the area to help my friend with childcare as her mum is in hospital, and jumped in to pick up a few essentials and was greeted by that ugly mug!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.