Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By set designer do you mean like in a hairdressers when the blue rinse brigade have a Wash & Set? Coz let me tell you he has all the tools for that job!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does he limit the comments on his posts🤔🤔🤔wee freak
Ma lovelie he is the one and only Mario don’t you know ! Cleaning expert, wax melt influencer, influential gay icon, hinches bestie. He canny have all his fans bombarding his comments ! Now get back in ya lane, no debates. Mwah Mwah 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he limit the comments on his posts🤔🤔🤔wee freak
A lot of “influencers” do this. I assume because their fragile little egos would shrivel up like a salted slug at the first sign of someone disagreeing with them or calling them out on their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As he's definitely not on insta at the moment, anyone got a burner account they can ask a cheeky question? I bet you'd be blocked in under five minutes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
where is he??? i tell you - Dereks dumped him :ROFLMAO:

As he's definitely not on insta at the moment, anyone got a burner account they can ask a cheeky question? I bet you'd be blocked in under five minutes. 😂
whats a burner account please?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is it just me, or are Tuesdays just particularly tedious?

If someone were to, say, switch their broadband router off and claim broadband issues to their boss, can this act of skiving be proven?

Asking for a friend........
WFH since last March 😖 My broadband 'went down' that often my boss sent me a booster. It's no better, - but I have never plugged the bugger in 😝
Going to miss tattle when we go back in

• Haha
  • Heart
I reckon he’s fine ma lovelies. He’s just busy polishing policeman’s helmets 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He’s fine. Derek is fine. He’s just doing it for the attention. Instagram isn’t his life ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s fine. Derek is fine. He’s just doing it for the attention. Instagram isn’t his life ya know.
He loves it when we miss him. I've gone cross eyed speed reading the catfish lesbian threads on here. 😂 Liars on the Internet, I'm shocked, SHOCKED. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh bloody hell he’s back.

He’s fine lovelies, he is FINE. Now, let us all get back in our ain lanes!

• Haha
He’s being doing overtime at his work buffing all the polis helmets, making them right shiney and squeaky clean🤣whilst getting a wee stonner🤣🤣by that a mean his shitake mushroom stands up to attention🤣🤣.
Oh ma lovelies iv said too much im just gony pop back into ma ane lane way ma joos n crisps in the flavour spud water🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210303-135950_Instagram~2.jpg

Get back in ya ain lane hen. Derek spoiled? Excuse me, we haven't forgotten the creme egg birthday journee situation type deal. Cute?!

The goblin is fine absolutely fine. Just busy kissing arse at work . Bet he's a right teacher's pet, flashing his teeth and sucking up to the boss telling her all the gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.