Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this little scrote winds me right up. He really has no idea what a busy life is working 15 minutes a week. Try working 9 hours a day 5 days a week like the rest of us. Honestly he is so clueless, maybe he if didn’t over exert himself by furiously online shopping, desperately trying to keep up with the latest trends he wouldn’t tire himself out so much. He truly thinks his life is hectic and manic but all he has or does is shop!! Take that away and he literally doesn’t do anything, ever.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
He got Derek creme eggs for his birthday and that was his only present from him from what I can remember as his Derek loves chocolate🤣🤣
It boils my piss when people buy a tit, impersonal, cheap and thoughtless present and then try to justify it to you like they’ve bought it for any other reason than it being the first thing they saw on the shelf in Tesco 🙄

“Oh I saw this moisturiser set and thought of you straight away because I know you’ve got skin”

“Right... thanks for that hun...” 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It boils my piss when people buy a tit, impersonal, cheap and thoughtless present and then try to justify it to you like they’ve bought it for any other reason than it being the first thing they saw on the shelf in Tesco 🙄

“Oh I saw this moisturiser set and thought of you straight away because I know you’ve got skin”

“Right... thanks for that hun...” 😐
If I was Derek I would have vollied him in the baws giving me that as a birthday present🤣🤣yet he instructs derek to buy him gifts then makes out derek surprised him🤣🤣aye very good we believe you but thousands wouldnt🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m convinced Marion is just Derek’s live in maid🤣 who the duck only gets their partner creme eggs for their birthday?? sick wee bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
After the birthday gift of dreams he proceeded to have one with a cuppa - with the hashtag #needed. Bawbag 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Where are we seeing the creme egg content ma lovelies? Feel like I’ve missed something. Did he not say he had placed an order on amazon for Dereks birthday? Surely he didn’t order a box of creme eggs? When was Dereks birthday?

Reactions: 4
Where are we seeing the creme egg content ma lovelies? Feel like I’ve missed something. Did he not say he had placed an order on amazon for Dereks birthday? Surely he didn’t order a box of creme eggs? When was Dereks birthday?
Think the creme eggs were for last year

Reactions: 6
This was last year ma lovelie🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God this little scrote winds me right up. He really has no idea what a busy life is working 15 minutes a week. Try working 9 hours a day 5 days a week like the rest of us. Honestly he is so clueless, maybe he if didn’t over exert himself by furiously online shopping, desperately trying to keep up with the latest trends he wouldn’t tire himself out so much. He truly thinks his life is hectic and manic but all he has or does is shop!! Take that away and he literally doesn’t do anything, ever.
Am stepping oot ma laine to say.. he’s using this leafy background to try and be more Hinch/ Stacey Solomon

You do you Mario, spine bright 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mario is fine ma lovelies . The wee scrote was outside the sheriff court in paisley at 6.15 . He was navigating the busy crossing with his Kerry katona 👀👀👀👀 while on his phone ! Maybe catching up with tattle ??? X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Aw ma lovelies, happy new thread to youse aw! 😘 lately I’ve no had the capacity to tune in to oor Mario. He’s been doin my box right in, so he has. Cannot be fucked so I feel well out the loop 🥲🥲. I’m assuming nothing has changed in ol Margo’s world - all me, me, me as usual!

Mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am stepping oot ma laine to say.. he’s using this leafy background to try and be more Hinch/ Stacey Solomon

You do you Mario, spine bright 💎
my thoughts exactly.....just waiting fot him to start doing the 5 thoughts for the day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mario is fine ma lovelies . The wee scrote was outside the sheriff court in paisley at 6.15 . He was navigating the busy crossing with his Kerry katona 👀👀👀👀 while on his phone ! Maybe catching up with tattle ??? X
Walking back from work would fit if he’s down near the airport working 🤪. Though I’m surprised he didn’t have a chaperone - that’s an awfy busy road ma lovelies 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hay trolls 🤡
Why is he still pretending that half an hour wiping/cleaning is so tiring he can't post.
Bet he's quiet cos he's got the fellas in doing his god awful renovations.
Can't wait tbh. 🍿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hay trolls 🤡
Why is he still pretending that half an hour wiping/cleaning is so tiring he can't post.
Bet he's quiet cos he's got the fellas in doing his god awful renovations.
Can't wait tbh. 🍿
I hope think derek may have finally fucked him off .. ‘ammm fiiiine ma lovelies’ and that he’s spending the weekend ‘on his own’ or something along those lines? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.