Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or are Tuesdays just particularly tedious?

If someone were to, say, switch their broadband router off and claim broadband issues to their boss, can this act of skiving be proven?

Asking for a friend........

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it just me, or are Tuesdays just particularly tedious?

If someone were to, say, switch their broadband router off and claim broadband issues to their boss, can this act of skiving be proven?

Asking for a friend........
Aye it can ma luvlee
YOUR PAGE
YOUR RULES
YOUR JURNEE
So aye nae debates

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Person on twitter says she's just seen a school reveal on Facebook, balloons and everything. πŸ˜‚ Will someone give Mario a baby to exploit IMMEDIATELY.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
MISSING! 37 year old cleaning sensation and wax melt connoisseur. Last spotted in the nuddy taking a photo of his Imperial Leather shower gel. Potentially relocated to the confine of Mrs Hinch's rectum. Reward offered for any information that leads to his safe return.

I am beside myself with worry ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm as late to this thread as M is to well , every thing. I don't bother watching his stovies anymore. I rely on what is been said here as more factual and definitely more entertaining. Potatoe hearts to everyone

MISSING! 37 year old cleaning sensation and wax melt connoisseur. Last spotted in the nuddy taking a photo of his Imperial Leather shower gel. Potentially relocated to the confine of Mrs Hinch's rectum. Reward offered for any information that leads to his safe return.

I am beside myself with worry ma lovelies!
Does this mean we have to go searching pavements again on Google maps?

Whilst I'm under the influence I wonder if M ever looks at whose seen his stories and tries to work out who we are? I'm good I block him as soon as I've watched them so he cannot counter block me. Moves and counter moves M

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
WONDER IF DEREK HAS DUMPED HIM - THATS WHY TH SILENCE
He's very busy smearing the wee around the police loos ma lovelie you witch!!!! He's doing overtime, probably another half an hour a day, so they can buy their new house and car next week. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's very busy smearing the wee around the police loos ma lovelie you witch!!!! He's doing overtime, probably another half an hour a day, so they can buy their new house and car next week. πŸ˜‚
*clicks strangler fingers* Just like that ma lovelies!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet he is all giggly and pathetic around all those uniformed men ....loitering around the loos a little longer than necessary hoping for a glimpse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love when they play into his delusions πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜† 🀣

Screenshot_20210303-105441_Instagram~3.jpg

Laughed at this way too much. Pure gawjusss*whistling through his teeth*...Shine bright Mario, shine bright mwah x

Screenshot_20210303-063816_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.