Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I “took fae it” Mario is that you are smug insensitive wanker who has probably made hundreds of people feel much worse tonight. It’s all me me me. No actual advice or links to legitimate debt help agencies - no just “I’m debt free so a am” and I’m a smug wee toad. I’d best get off here before I have a stroke!!! 😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He has also just shown himself up to be a liar when he has boasted so many times we built this flat from the ground up with no help. We saved like mad and sacrificed and saved our buts off to do what we have done to this flat.

Reactions: 22
I'm not going to watch, I know it'll make me even angrier.
Covid, 125,000 dead and still going.
People with wrecked lungs, hearts, long covid.
Jobs lost, businesses ruined, some on furlough. Millions more on universal credit.
Old people, vulnerable people left without their family for a year.
Online funerals, worse than you can imagine. Lots of them.
NHS workers, supermarket workers, delivery drivers, exposed all bleeping year.
Mental health of the UK and world in the toilet.
On the plus side, Mario has paid his debts off, and can now duck his flat up yet again. Prick.
And if he's financially sound I'm a virgin.

Saw 50000000000 dots, came straight here Ma lovelies, counting on yoos for the run down because I’m just not prepared to put the time in for this jurneh.
Mario is a lying insensitive bleep.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Reading everyone’s comments I take it marzipans selling us a jurneh on his debt.
I can’t take him seriously, when his whole hobbit hole is literally spilling in on him of unnecessary shite.
For example, Christmas. What 40+ year old needs to spend a small fortune on Christmas Eve boxes and hot chocolate stations...
oh right it’s to keep up with appearances, he’s trying to be Selfridges on a Poundland budget.
bore off mazda, be honest. People may respect you more. Creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks sweet 😊 he actually called Covid a “godsend” because it got them out of debt! I advise against watching the whole lot if you don’t want your blood to boil 😂
Omfg! I couldn’t bare the millions of dots but this 😡 he doesn’t know how to read the room 🤦🏾‍♀️ If I watch them now I’ll be livid going bed 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not going to watch, I know it'll make me even angrier.
Covid, 125,000 dead and still going.
People with wrecked lungs, hearts, long covid.
Jobs lost, businesses ruined, some on furlough. Millions more on universal credit.
Old people, vulnerable people left without their family for a year.
Online funerals, worse than you can imagine. Lots of them.
NHS workers, supermarket workers, delivery drivers, exposed all bleeping year.
Mental health of the UK and world in the toilet.
On the plus side, Mario has paid his debts off, and can now duck his flat up yet again. Prick.
And if he's financially sound I'm a virgin.

Mario is a lying insensitive bleep.
Beautifully put

Reactions: 14
So many dots and so much shite. He had debt and now he doesn't. He paid off the debt with his furlough money. That is the million dots summed up for youse all. What does he have to show for this 'debt' a Dyson hairdryer and a collection of wax melts in the scent 'hair mask'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m bleeping raging.
Covid been the best thing to happen to him and derek. Seriously, he said that! 🤬
I mean, how bleeping tone deaf can one person be? The best thing? Thousands dead, many more suffering long term issues, job losses, businesses collapsed etc etc, and he’s on bleeping insta telling people Covids been a ‘godsend’ 😱
I’m done. The absolute moron

duck right off you absolute nobber

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Thanks sweet 😊 he actually called Covid a “godsend” because it got them out of debt! I advise against watching the whole lot if you don’t want your blood to boil 😂
I tried killing myself because of debt, it destroyed my family. So I should maybe not watch. But I know I will x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I tried killing myself because of debt, it destroyed my family. So I should maybe not watch. But I know I will x
So sorry about this! It’s such a terrible all consuming thing. He is just trivialising it and it rages me. He makes it sound so easy to get out of. Not the case 😡

• Heart
Anyone else get the feeling he has gone down the bankruptcy route or something else similar?

He really hasn’t curtailed his spending this year so can’t see how lockdown has enabled him to pay it off!
Yes, l definitely think he's went down the bankruptcy route. His 'journey' sounded very similar to a guy l worked with.

If it takes a pandemic to improve your life, then there's something very wrong with your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m struggling with this one. On one hand I think the fact that he’s being ‘honest’ is better rather than the usual picture perfect life instagrammers portray in the times we are in. But do I believe it was thousands of pounds of debt, no not at all. The lockdown did make me realise how much I spent too, but would I put it out there telling people how I’ve been able to save when thousands are losing jobs, struggling and still in debt, duck no. Saying he’s stopped the luxuries but constantly buying stuff doesn't make sense to me. So be real Mario, it suits you if you’re being honest. Do your cleaning, give honest opinions, dont try to be a version of yourself you think people will like, and maybe just maybe there will be less reason for petitions to have to be signed.

As someone who has lost a family member to covid, saying that covid is the best thing to happen to him really is pish. I know what he meant by it, but it sounds very cunty. And thats his problem (and insta influencers) not thinking before talking or posting, and no knowledge of the real outside world, outside of instagram.

Be real and we will be kind.

edited when I listened to more of the story..

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So sorry about this! It’s such a terrible all consuming thing. He is just trivialising it and it rages me. He makes it sound so easy to get out of. Not the case 😡
T
thank you bless you xx I didn’t post this for anyone to feel bad but I just want him to know that we all are being affected by Covid xxx and I love coming onto tattle, you all make me laugh so much xxx

and anyway enough about my seriousnessxx I want to see more about mario looking like a worm lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just when we think he can't shock us again with what he posts, he hits hard with his lack of brain to mouth filter.

He will surely lose followers over his smugness tonight there was f’all sincere about any of that n the whole COVID/furlough situation will stick in lots of peeps throat!!

I’m struggling with this one. On one hand I think the fact that he’s being ‘honest’ is better rather than the usual picture perfect life instagrammers portray in the times we are in. But do I believe it was thousands of pounds of debt, no not at all. The lockdown did make me realise how much I spent too, but would I put it out there telling people how I’ve been able to save when thousands are losing jobs, struggling and still in debt, duck no. Saying he’s stopped the luxuries but constantly buying stuff doesn't make sense to me. So be real Mario, it suits you if you’re being honest. Do your cleaning, give honest opinions, dont try to be a version of yourself you think people will like, and maybe just maybe there will be less reason for petitions to have to be signed
It's all lies. He's just made his followers with money worries feel even worse, cos he's OK.
He's definitely upped his spending, it was noticeable, even for him. Fairly sure his part time cleaning doesn't pay what Debenhams did.
No doubt it'll all blow up one day, he and Derek will split up and we'll eventually hear the truth.

Like many others I am going to swerve Paisley's answer to Martin Lewis this evening 🤣 I don't have the strength.

On another note, his hand tattoos are vile. I normally love tattoos but his are so chavvy and tasteless. It makes his hand gestures all the more irritating 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Six billion dots about debt but plugs his branded dupe scents about none essential buying over the net. You've been over plugging products none stop of what to purchase. OK hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.