Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like many others I am going to swerve Paisley's answer to Martin Lewis this evening 🤣 I don't have the strength.

On another note, his hand tattoos are vile. I normally love tattoos but his are so chavvy and tasteless. It makes his hand gestures all the more irritating 😂
Almost as bad as PTWM lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe not be a popular opinion but for once I kind of don't hate this "content" I mean, aye, it's not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth but I think sort of putting it out there that instagram is not reality and that its an issue when you are getting into more debt just to do it for the gram etc is a message that I think more people should be shouting about. However, I do appreciate its hard to take him seriously when hes buying dyson hair dryers when his hairs probably dry before hes even has a chance to towel off his boaby. But aye...
yet he encourages his followers to “do it for the gram” and swipe up and buy tat he advertises? And calls Covid a godsend? Nah he’s the lowest of the low

Reactions: 16
T

thank you bless you xx I didn’t post this for anyone to feel bad but I just want him to know that we all are being affected by Covid xxx and I love coming onto tattle, you all make me laugh so much xxx

and anyway enough about my seriousnessxx I want to see more about mario looking like a worm lol xx
Ask, and you shall receive, ma lovelie!
(P.S., hoping things are a little better for you now X)
Screenshot_20210315-220828_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why I just listened to that! It was an insensitive incoherent mess as usual.
so let me get this straight, himself and Derek built up debt and the payments were so high and they had nothing left at the end of the month and he’s been worrying for 6 years AND he was spending lots of money to buy new cleaning products and sprays for his Instagram journey?????

Anyway, I’m off back to my ain lain

Reactions: 15
yet he encourages his followers to “do it for the gram” and swipe up and buy tat he advertises? And calls Covid a godsend? Nah he’s the lowest of the low
I think he is sucked into his own hype. There is plenty of people on instagram who avoid getting into debt and they are doing home makeovers. Nobody is telling him to by more glitter tit from B&M. I think sensible people live in their means and not for how they appear on instagram (unless egotistical).

I think he is sucked into his own hype. There is plenty of people on instagram who avoid getting into debt and they are doing home makeovers. Nobody is telling him to by more glitter tit from B&M. I think sensible people live in their means and not for how they appear on instagram (unless egotistical).
BUY glittery tit (sorry the wrong by was killing me)

Reactions: 12
Imagine receiving “thoosans” of message from people opening up about their struggles with money and debt and your response to that is 1079 dots on how well off you are and how you’ve no debt 🤔

• Angry
It's all lies. He's just made his followers with money worries feel even worse, cos he's OK.
He's definitely upped his spending, it was noticeable, even for him. Fairly sure his part time cleaning doesn't pay what Debenhams did.
No doubt it'll all blow up one day, he and Derek will split up and we'll eventually hear the truth.
I know, you can’t trust a word he says and therein lies his problem. I must be feeling generous today

and ‘thousands of replies’ aye my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fake praise from his “fans” just so they can get reposted on his story🤣 Its weird that followers of people like Marion and Hinch will just blindly support them just for the chance to get noticed by them. Weirdos.

Honest my bleeping arse - 200 dots that said “we we’re in debt, but we saved. we we’re in debt, but we saved” As if that’s not the most obvious bleeping thing to do, to pay off debt. He offered 0 practical advice and at most - an insensitive ramble.

3172E39B-7DBC-4926-ABA9-2B8E2D3106BF.jpeg

So the saving Grace of Covid was it 'helped' the InstaQueen of Scotland get out of debt.

'Covid was amazing'.

Mario. There is no need to talk for so long, going over and over the same thing. Just come on, say you saved while on furlough and be done with it. You're a smug bastard gloating on people's misfortune.

Just a few snippets of his million dots.

I thought the flat was Derek's first as he makes out they moved in together?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.