Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known such a delusional little rat. He is vile. Saying a pandemic got him out of debt? My aunt passed way too young because of Covid, but hearing Mario got out of debt has soothed me somewhat. Horrible bleep.
I don’t know if I can take watching it but I’m curious. Why is he so nasty??? So sorry about your aunt shady xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One hour ago a million dots started!!!. I’m going to put my kids to bed then have a go at ploughing through the million dot agony aunt ramble!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if I can take watching it but I’m curious. Why is he so nasty??? So sorry about your aunt shady xxxx
Thanks sweet 😊 he actually called Covid a “godsend” because it got them out of debt! I advise against watching the whole lot if you don’t want your blood to boil 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I can’t even hate watch him tonight....has he really just said because of covid he’s cleared his debts?! Wow Mario that’s probably the nastiest thing you’ve said. How can companies such as Ava May want to be associated with him?! He’s a twit!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
bleeping Nora I got to dot number 740 and he is still waffling on about how wonderful covid was that him and Dezza paid off their debt. Nice to know for all the folks who confided in him eh?? And stop doing swipe ups you utter Fanny and encouraging folk to waste when more cash!! My bet is he went down the insolvency route so he could buy even more tat!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Actually I’m sure he’s said before he gets commission from Ava May. I presume he has to declare this to the tax man? How do we report him?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The sad thing is the ppl who messaged him will no doubt be in debt because they are struggling. They can’t afford food they are getting behind in there rent etc. Not because they decided to go for meals and days out and put it on a credit card or buy tat they couldn’t afford. So these people are all struggling but this has been great for you because of covid you are in a better financial position than ever you can now buy what you want cash. Maybe think of the ppl who can’t buy food or electric for there home. Don’t really think it’s right that he has even compared himself to others. What a selfish little twit. These ppl are still living it and rather than help you have just sat and boasted.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where did all this debt come from? He has nothing to show for it at all?!
I admit I spunked loads of credit on holidays when I was younger, but I’ve paid it off now. At least I have memories and photos to show for it. What does he have? duck all!
All he has is lung disease from the 40000 different chemicals he has in that shoebox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually I’m sure he’s said before he gets commission from Ava May. I presume he has to declare this to the tax man? How do we report him?
He is actually supposed to declare everything. That’s why bigger accounts are very selective on what gifts they accept as they need to pay tax on the gifts they are receiving I know for a fact he isn’t paying tax on that or he wouldn’t accept so much shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
bleeping Nora I got to dot number 740 and he is still waffling on about how wonderful covid was that him and Dezza paid off their debt. Nice to know for all the folks who confided in him eh?? And stop doing swipe ups you utter Fanny and encouraging folk to waste when more cash!! My bet is he went down the insolvency route so he could buy even more tat!!!!
Ooh you’ve got a point there! Declared themselves bankrupt. That’s why he’s so ok about staying the council flat now, cause he knows he wouldn’t be allowed a mortgage

He knows people thinks he’s loaded? Who are these people? Who thinks that a grown man who appears to wear the same pyjamas lounge wear everyday while kicking about his hobbit sized flat opening amazon packets of the absolute cheapest tit is loaded? He lives on his own planet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a horrible wee bleep, Covid has taught him how to manage his finances😡I would say he is living his daily life on credit.
The pokey wee flat is full of tat🤣🤣He is another self obsessed wee baw sac.
It’s okay ma lovelies na foot is on the accelerator and im getting inti ma ane lane.
Oh im fforgetting he can put a deposit doon for a hoose like that( clicking his strangler fingers)
He’s a lying wee toad isn’t he? If he was in that much debt he didn’t clear it in a year AND save enough for a hoose deposit (clicks creepy fingers) AND buy all that tit he has. And what is that creepy torso thing? Gave me the shivers 😖😖

• Haha
Saw 50000000000 dots, came straight here Ma lovelies, counting on yoos for the run down because I’m just not prepared to put the time in for this jurneh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guessing redundancy has cleared his debt as it’s definitely not from saving with the amount he spent on skincare and make up throughout Covid. Or maybe he sold his 1001 wax burners

Maybe not be a popular opinion but for once I kind of don't hate this "content" I mean, aye, it's not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth but I think sort of putting it out there that instagram is not reality and that its an issue when you are getting into more debt just to do it for the gram etc is a message that I think more people should be shouting about. However, I do appreciate its hard to take him seriously when hes buying dyson hair dryers when his hairs probably dry before hes even has a chance to towel off his boaby. But aye...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh you’ve got a point there! Declared themselves bankrupt. That’s why he’s so ok about staying the council flat now, cause he knows he wouldn’t be allowed a mortgage
I’m convinced of this, or possibly redundancy money but companies have had to be sensitive to financial challenges brought about by COVID so am sure it’s been an insolvency situation.

Anyone I know who has had to really cut back and slog to pay back wreckless spending off themselves doesn’t do it again. He says the interest was killing them so the debt must have been huge, so he hasn’t simply cut back and paid it off in a year...utter bollocks and his utter insensitivity around COVID is staggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I got through a few dots and couldn’t manage any more. His crusty cat’s hole lips are horrendous, he’s such a bad advert for The White Company and their *amazing* lip balm.

I can’t believe he’s grateful to Covid for getting him out of debt! That’s such an awful thing to say and clearly bollocks as he wastes money all the time! Bet you he’s got hunners of credit cards maxed out.

I feel so sorry for his followers genuinely struggling for money, he’s a really horrible man.

• Heart
He's a horrible, vile man. I'm speechless after watching all that 🙈

Mario, l really hope you jump on here for a nose, because you've just confirmed l wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire! 🖕🖕

Maybe not be a popular opinion but for once I kind of don't hate this "content" I mean, aye, it's not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth but I think sort of putting it out there that instagram is not reality and that its an issue when you are getting into more debt just to do it for the gram etc is a message that I think more people should be shouting about. However, I do appreciate its hard to take him seriously when hes buying dyson hair dryers when his hairs probably dry before hes even has a chance to towel off his boaby. But aye...
I would agree with you if he actually said clearly about the impact of Instagram on his finances and trying to keep up ....followed by a clear directional change in his behaviour, however he touches on it quickly and then has continued to sell shite and tat all through lockdown.

Replacing a plethora of perfectly acceptable home furnishings with more utter ‘on trend’ crap is totally encouraging the behaviour that he briefly suggested got him into debt!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.