Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon lovelies ! Is Marion throwing hints he is about to start his own cleaning business ? 🧐
Well my lovelie ... those words are rather confusing as our Marion has build his dream from the ground up & fae scratch, no debates on that wan🤣
Who knows what’s yet to come in terms of dreams that may never happen😛
He’s playing with us, 🤨🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d love to see him getting the bus with his shark, spin mop, broom, crapet cleaner, multiple sprays and melts 😂
I can imagine he has been going to his cleaning job ordering all the cleaners about “no ma lovely..I’m a cleaning influencer, the best thing to do is throw some bleach everywhere and spray fabulosa over the top”

I reckon the cleaning company owner has told him to get back in his own lane, now Marion is having a hissy fit about how lucky they are to have him, and he is going to start his own company, and not build up her dreams” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can imagine he has been going to his cleaning job ordering all the cleaners about “no ma lovely..I’m a cleaning influencer, the best thing to do is throw some bleach everywhere and spray fabulosa over the top”

I reckon the cleaning company owner has told him to get back in his own lane, now Marion is having a hissy fit about how lucky they are to have him, and he is going to start his own company, and not build up her dreams” 🤣
I reckon he’s been caught sniffing the copper’s pants when they’re in the shower. Smell the wealth ma lovely!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
His hands are sore from all the cleaning this week...wear gloves!!!!! duck me its not rocket science Pinnochio!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t need to wear gloves when cleaning my hands are used to it, are they Mazda? Are they? 🤭idiot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s alive!
3D221F76-D654-4007-90EF-6B0F4B1D4167.jpeg

Quick! The febreze has escaped from behind the photo! Unless he has attempted to ‘store’ three of those bad boys back there 🤔
D54AE8B4-60B3-4DFC-A1E0-50C6171FBB07.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No Marion, she’s not your spirit animal, she’s actually got a personality and is able to articulate herself in a smart & humourous way.

No one trolls you, we simply call out your consistent lies and breaking of COVID rules. So take a seat and get some class!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought Marion didn’t like tik tok?? These Folk who moan about trolls need to duck off! Trolls seem to be quite in fashion with these insta idiots. It’s like if you aren’t greeting about trolls you’re somehow not part of the crowd.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think our wee marigold (who doesnae need gloves despite his ultra! highly! sensitive! skin!) has been reading on here?

To my knowledge, if we direct messaged him hurtful comments or abuse that would be trolling. We have a laugh on a forum that he chooses to look at. Who’s the bleep Maz? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If Marion seriously thinks any comments on here come from a place of insecurity or jealousy, he is more deluded than I thought 🤣

And who actually goes on social media and calls themselves a 10/10 that girl is as embarrassing as him lols.

although I don’t agree with commenting directly to people, because there is no need and I just think if their deluded world works for them, then so be it...I’ll sit in the background and laugh and have a chat on tattle about it. Which is none of their business. We are talking about them not to them.

If the dynamic of tattle was different and we was all on here talking about how amazing they are, they would be all for tattle.

These people including Marion need to get a grip. They are not Alisters, man they don’t even fall into the z List of influencers.

I bet most of these attention seekers have blocked their real life family , friends and colleagues from seeing their page because they know it’s all fake tit, and they know the real them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No Marion, she’s not your spirit animal, she’s actually got a personality and is able to articulate herself in a smart & humourous way.

No one trolls you, we simply call out your consistent lies and breaking of COVID rules. So take a seat and get some class!!!
Is that a Gemma Collins impersonation? 😂 I think the old girl has been trolled by the kids on tiktok. 😂

Stop being weird, Hinchy is not that into you.
View attachment 442911
It's a wonder he didn't get his phone nicked. 😂 Aww though, standing there in the dark, nose pressed up against his phone, eyes squinting. I'd love to have seen that...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that a Gemma Collins impersonation? 😂 I think the old girl has been trolled by the kids on tiktok. 😂

It's a wonder he didn't get his phone nicked. 😂 Aww though, standing there in the dark, nose pressed up against his phone, eyes squinting. I'd love to have seen that...
Dabbin the tears away with a pocket speeeonjay :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.