Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe hes hoping his pal hinchy would notice and send him a new cup or two from her tesco range.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's all very quiet on the marion front. I suspect he will be fine my lovelies and will be speeding on in his ain lane. I forget that Instagram is not his joab. Mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's all very quiet on the marion front. I suspect he will be fine my lovelies and will be speeding on in his ain lane. I forget that Instagram is not his joab. Mwah
He’s nae putting pressure on himself ma lovelie. The gram is just the gram. His joab is his joab. His private life is his private life. It is whit it is. And so forth 😘 😘 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's a miss isn't he 😂
Come on Mario, we need our daily fix of laughs and bad grammar

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ye see ma lovelies ye only get a snippet of his day, Insta isny his joab and hes the wan that decides if and when hes coming on. Dont forget hes worked his way right to the top in jobs, was that for him, oh gawd naw🤣🤣.
Mazza’s inbox outbox and letterbox will be bulging with dm’s, poor derek will be lucky if he has time to eat his dinner the night. Ye see Derek deals way them so he disnae see the negativity🤣🤣Love youse all🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am amazed that he hasn’t jumped on to wish his queen a Happy Birthday, call yersel a fan Melv? ‘Hinchy’ gonna be gutted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How the duck has he got a busy week? He works 3-4 hours a day and lives in a flat with a floor space of 2m2 so what the duck is he doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s nae putting pressure on himself ma lovelie. The gram is just the gram. His joab is his joab. His private life is his private life. It is whit it is. And so forth 😘 😘 🥔
And here I thought it was " all areas of my life" in the scent "speonjay"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a Mario break because I left Tattle. Missed it, came back and now I’m devastated that he hasn’t got any little dots for me to catch up on!

So gonna catch up on these threads ma lovelies! So excited to catch up on the decor jurneh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I had a Mario break because I left Tattle. Missed it, came back and now I’m devastated that he hasn’t got any little dots for me to catch up on!

So gonna catch up on these threads ma lovelies! So excited to catch up on the decor jurneh
Nice to see you back ma lovelie, hope you're ok. Tattie hearts and Jooss for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.