Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok I may of had a glass of presseco or two and it may have impaired my judgement slightly.

but Marions post about it being spontaneous makes me think he has a serious case of FOMO.

like maybe all he wants is to fit in and that’s why he tries so hard with buying crap. Maybe that’s all he feels he has to offer.

I actually feel a bit sad for him...but of course it could be the presseco 🤣
Back in yer ain lane ma lovely and step away from the Prosecco. Totes agree wi the FOMO and feels he has to prove him and Deek are still sharing love juice but.......feeling sad for him......naw naw we canny huv that. You'll see him differently ra morra when ye take yer prosecco goggles aff🍾 :cool:(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A couple of youse have mentioned that Deek has a wee penchant for the devils lettuce. Is this confirmed or just a Tattle rumour? Nae judgement from me ma lovelies I am partial to a bit of jazz cabbage maself on the odd occasion. But that's my personal life and my prerogative so am well an truly in my ain laine!

Just curious as it would explain Marion's excessive use of room spray/diffusers/wax melts. 😂 So aye! Spine bright ma lovelies mwah mwah x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A couple of youse have mentioned that Deek has a wee penchant for the devils lettuce. Is this confirmed or just a Tattle rumour? Nae judgement from me ma lovelies I am partial to a bit of jazz cabbage maself on the odd occasion. But that's my personal life and my prerogative so am well an truly in my ain laine!

Just curious as it would explain Marion's excessive use of room spray/diffusers/wax melts. 😂 So aye! Spine bright ma lovelies mwah mwah x
Derek looks and sounds perma blazed and Mavis douses that hoose in 393982 bespoke scents on the daily, you do the math ma lovelie 💎 mwah

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Think it is more or less a mathematical certainty ma lovelies... Mario and Dereks padded, fanny pillow cell in the colour "green" and scent hash ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is a 37 year old man saying his boyfriend said something “naughty” like he’s a teenage girl crushing on N Sync?

I am the same age as Marion and the vulgarities that come out of my mouth know no bounds so it really baffles me why he acts like this? Was he dropped on his head as a child?

Remember how mortified he was at Naked Attraction? It’s some cocks and Fanny’s. We have all seen our fair share surely?

Am a in the wrang lane?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is a 37 year old man saying his boyfriend said something “naughty” like he’s a teenage girl crushing on N Sync?

I am the same age as Marion and the vulgarities that come out of my mouth know no bounds so it really baffles me why he acts like this? Was he dropped on his head as a child?

Remember how mortified he was at Naked Attraction? It’s some cocks and Fanny’s. We have all seen our fair share surely?

Am a in the wrang lane?
I doubt he's seen much in the way of fanny. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Derek’s been fleeing oot his tits from Marion’s scents the past few years, so he doesn’t even know what day it is ma lovelies. Imprisoned by, wax melts, oils, candles, fabric softener, cleaning products, room spray, and Marion’s stolen scents by Ava Ford. Sorry I know I know! I swerved oot ma laine there! the roads been icy lately wae the snow and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Am a in the wrang lane?
It's how his ego lets folk know his partner still fancies getting jiggy with him after all those years but him being unable to forget his Mammy is one of his followers 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Look at Derek's tik toks and you will get your answer 🥴 Penny arcade is my favourite 😄 Bless his wee cotton socks..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marion: we don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, no my lovelies not for us!

Also Marion: Happy Valentines Day lovelies! I made Derek high tea so I can get ma hole on Valentine’s Day, here’s a Valentine’s competition for you all, Oh I’m loving everyone’s Valentines Day posts, I’m keeping my love sign up (cos did I mention it’s Valentine’s Day)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
You know as annoying as Marion can be. His account has given me many laughs through lockdown.

where would we be without him. Some other threads really bring the Debby downer out in me but Marion’s thread really lifts my spirits.

This thread is defo the best l. Sending tattie hearts to you all 🥔 🥔 this Valentine day and if you’re single please keep your standards higher than marions afternoon tea spread
Here here 🥂 The image of two perfectly spaced ferrero rochers atop the new afternoon tea station had me manically smiling at my phone, and for that a thank yee Marion you wee, funny hobbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker first time poster and so forth.

I saw this wee gem pop up on my Facebook page last night.... immediately thought of oor Marion.

Spine bright my lovelies

663CA77E-1725-4E91-8247-E5F78C9F1AE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I still laugh about the time the newspaper credited him as “Marion McKnight” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In the scent “lime&mint” 🤔 so does this mean it’s not really the scent lime and mint Marion? You really need to learn some basic grammar before you create an advert for a company. It is embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He coulda used his boujee new spray to clean the top of his oven before he done that story

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.