Cleaning with Mario #31 Paisley penthouse with Ring bell, Rayn trapped in plush hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he speaking like Mrs Hinch personally packaged this shite and sent it to him? The reality is, no one has bought the shite as itโ€™s been in the shop for weeks so sheโ€™s shifted stock to gullible cunts like Marion!

And whatโ€™s the book on a tray on the bed?
He's got his cornflakes in there ma lovelie. ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm gutted to admit I really like that wicker Hinch tray :oops:

ETA But I wouldnee be stylin it with fake books and plastic leaves on the end of ma bed ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Lady Muck of Maldon isn't allowed to advertise her own home range because she can't be seen to encourage non-essential shopping trips. So basically she has only sent him that tat so he can advertise it for her to his dedicated following (I'm guessing roughly six or seven people not including us Tattlers).

Bless ya wee waaaaaffle socks Maz but she is youse-ing you for her own benefit. Mind you I bet he loves a freebie so they're both winnun. Spine bright ๐Ÿ’Ž Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That grey Hinch tat, isn't grey overrrrrrr for the next fifty years? I realise there will be die hards who have it forever, but they're like people who still have a mullet. Or a perm. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lovely mild day, why the bleeping blanket then!
cos auld wifey Marion gets a cald neck just like my granny does ๐Ÿ˜‚ bet he never sits in a draught either.

I do have a question though. Why is the hinch basket going on his bed with a book on it?? I assume itโ€™s a hinch book or that odd picture book with a few words on each page he was showing off a few weeks ago since that seems to be the only books he owns/can actually read.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
cos auld wifey Marion gets a cald neck just like my granny does ๐Ÿ˜‚ bet he never sits in a draught either.

I do have a question though. Why is the hinch basket going on his bed with a book on it?? I assume itโ€™s a hinch book or that odd picture book with a few words on each page he was showing off a few weeks ago since that seems to be the only books he owns/can actually read.
He's styled it, can't just have a normal home, it's all got to look like a b&m catalogue. Don't they're books, think they're the covered cereal boxes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That housecoat needs a thread of its own. That and the kettle and toaster bamboo coasters placed on the very brink of the worktops
it has got a thread of its own... just the one #threadbare
Itโ€™s like a manky old teatowel, needs to be thrown down the chute in the corridor of Mario Mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read this thread before viewing his stories cos I just know the million dot story to watch is gonna be a monstrosity of Mario isms and misspelt words. Love the fact that you all rip his hole apart; Iโ€™m sure he does majority of the things he does to get a reaction.
the fact heโ€™s been sent a whole heap ofshite from Tesco of the hinch range just shows how he will take anything for free. Bloody freeloading twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iโ€™m sorry, in my defence Iโ€™ve only had 2 slim fast drinks today and I think the lack of food and sugar has made me go loopy. A good pizza tonight and Iโ€™ll see my error of judgment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ok ma lovelie, 40 Hail Marions on your rosaries before bed and all will be forgiven. ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Leave it to grinch to bring out a range of stuff with her name all over it, no thank you, what an absolute bell end she is, Iโ€™m surprised the bedding doesnโ€™t have her and the male grinch on it with him in his vest, n as for Mazda could he get any further up her arse? Bloody hell theyโ€™re such morons, and if youโ€™re daft enough to line her pockets then you are a fool, I really dislike that woman and Mazda with every fibre of my being, money grabbing arseholes! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rayn likes to watch the Hoover ... No she doesn't you dick. That's why she's jumping away from it ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Iโ€™ve just watched his stories and I am traumatised both by the Hinch tat and the Hinch song ๐Ÿ˜ฑ No words.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.