Cleaning with Mario #30 A tat cave in Paisley born & raised in ma hoosecoat I spend ma day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the drug dealer next door is going to love having Mazda’s cctv on the landing filming all the comings and going’s. Give it a week before it disappears 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ahhhh I understand now... He works with brands and companies....
Always,sometimes missing parcels...
Hes won me over, definitely needs it .🙈🙈
(Always, sometimes????)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have a ring doorbell ma lovelies but it's bespoke. It's a dog and a window. I absollluuuutttllyyyy love it! Game changer. So aye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If I was his neighbour I would be telling him to take it down.

He actually angers me so much. bleeping idiot.

Security blanket???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wear a housecoat but I don't film myself being a twit dancing around in it and upload onto IG cos you know, I'm not a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just popping oot ma laine to say that when deliveries come, the delivery driver would surely have to first gain entry to the building before they get anywhere near Marion’s actual door. So if you’re in the shower or playing music and that causes you to miss the main door being buzzed, you’ll miss the delivery, Ring doorbell or nae Ring doorbell 💁🏻‍♀️

If that’s his justification for spunking £99 on one, av got nothin else tae tell youse ma lovelies, he is an absolute clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Nope, even after that honest review I’m still at a loss. So, when he was out his walk yesterday and the doorbell alerted his phone/watch that the postman was coming up the close stairs and he found out he was going to miss yet another delivery, what did he do that changed anything? Didn’t the postman still need to take the parcel to the depot 40mins away? As he was not in. Or can the postie now leave the parcel in the hallway as it will now be under surveillance.?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Never comment on him but why the need for a door bell as you’ve all said?! I mean fair enough if the main door is broken or someone’s left it open but he doesn’t even explain why he got it. He shops online MAIST days ma lovelies and I get sent free tit... Yes that totally explains the £100 spend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He bought the extra special chime version too because sometimes he’s dancing to music so might not have his phone close by and may miss the alert but that’s alright ma lovelies because he also has an Apple Watch so won’t miss the alert if he’s in a different room to his phone 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve put on some weight in lockdown but wow. Mario looks like a slab of spam on his nae cheeseboard in that horrible pink outfit 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Nope, even after that honest review I’m still at a loss. So, when he was out his walk yesterday and the doorbell alerted his phone/watch that the postman was coming up the close stairs and he found out he was going to miss yet another delivery, what did he do that changed anything? Didn’t the postman still need to take the parcel to the depot 40mins away? As he was not in. Or can the postie now leave the parcel in the hallway as it will now be under surveillance.?
It threw me as well.
He got one thing right though, he's definitely a nosey twit! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t think of anything worse, getting up to get ready for the day, have a shower and then put another pair of jammies on, with the added layer of the straight jacket of course! 🤢 he’s a right auld wifey like! Get a life Marion! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Love how much he’s trying to justify it to himself 😂

naw melvin you spunked 100 quid on that shite when you could have just stuck a bit of paper on the door and said aw just leave ma parcels please. Woulda achieved the same thing and woulda saved a poor postie from having to listen to that voice

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watched his wahhhful ‘review’ of the doorbell. He doesn’t even show the doorbell or anything, just the photo in the box. Where will he put his chime that he definitely needs and will be louder than his blaring music? 🤦‍♀️
Don’t see the point of it at all, what a waste of £99.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wear a housecoat but I don't film myself being a twit dancing around in it and upload onto IG cos you know, I'm not a dick
Do you wear a housecoat or a Mother of the Bride Hoosecoat, ma lovelie? Two completely different things!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1 that mirror he’s dancing in is filthy

2 where is he going to tell the delivery driver to leave the parcels. He lives on the top floor flat!
Hardly heavy footfall to feel he’s unsafe, must be all the fans 😂 get in ya’ lane... I have ya on cctv

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else reckon him and Derek spent last night taking it in turns to go outside and ring the doorbell so they could see the notifications on their phones and apple watches......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.