Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he is able to save up easily enough for a deposit on a house why is he in council housing? My understanding was that it was for those who needed to pay a lower rate of rent?

And only six minutes of his life uploaded per day of stories - huh??

Glad that the message didn’t trigger him. It might have resulted in a massive rant about it all......oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now he has just said he couldn’t afford to fix his teeth but apparently can afford a “bought” house with a click of his fingers!! He talks in riddles and contradicts himself constantly...... he is dying for a big “fancy” house that’s why he constantly shows his sisters house off....
His sister doesn’t have a big fancy house she has A care home in her conservatory !lll

Half this stuff needs chucking out, or at the very least putting away!
View attachment 65526
Could his wee flat be anymore cluttered, tacky cheap junk not a good look he really needs to chuck those ugly knitted throws and that stupid knotted thing .

Reactions: 3
He says he only moved in over a year ago. I wonder how derek had the house looking before saint Melvin moved in???!!!
My thoughts exactly!!! I thought they took it oan the gether and built it fae the groon up???

Maybe he stayed the night and never left 😂😂😂. Derek look as though he has no idea of its New York or new year!

See we’ve got a Ava story now!!

Hi Mario, desperado

Reactions: 7
He says he only moved in over a year ago. I wonder how derek had the house looking before saint Melvin moved in???!!!
It's in his grid, at the start. Beige kitchen they have had that fablon, sticky plastic sheeting, on everything. 😁

Didn't realise he was so short! That's why he's always angry he has small man syndrome!

It's in his grid, at the start. Beige kitchen they have had that fablon, sticky plastic sheeting, on everything. 😁

He's Woody from Toy Story.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His sister doesn’t have a big fancy house she has A care home in her conservatory !lll

Lol no I don’t think it’s fancy but he clearly thinks she’s has the amazing mansion that we should all be jealous of that’s why he keeps sharing it.
my sister has nice house but I feel no need to share it on my Instagram 😂

No way has he got the cat tuna chunks for Christmas. That’s made my day 😂 what a loon!

Reactions: 2
hey Mario ... let us know how you’re getting on with the signatures and keep us posted on the meet and greet. Are you charging or will it be #gifted?
mine question, where is your beeeautifuuullll pink ‘hello ma Lovelies’ wreath?You haven’t shown it since you hung it in the inside of your door.

Reactions: 2
And a wee afterthought. If you are trying to attain any kind of moral high ground, probs best that you don't resort to name-calling yourself when inviting support for a petition that purports to object to such behaviour vis a vis "Close these jealous witches down".

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.