Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a wee afterthought. If you are trying to attain any kind of moral high ground, probs best that you don't resort to name-calling yourself when inviting support for a petition that purports to object to such behaviour vis a vis "Close these jealous witches down".
My husband has suggested that tattle life start a petition to get Mario shut down. But I said, who would I laugh at then??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He comes across as a stuck up, judgemental, controlling twit but we are evil. Okay Mario whatever helps you sleep at night pal 🙄

Reactions: 5
Is he for real he has never been on it but knows we are all jealous and bitter and want free wax melts? Is he smoking crack?? Martin hun I am far from jealous of you, my life is fabulous you just annoy the living tit out of me.... go spray chemicals all over your cat and house and give us peace!

Reactions: 1
For someone that gets “100s” of messages I would have expected him to get the signatures in minutes. I’ve no doubt he’ll get them (probably reached it now) but in an hour he could only manage 72 signatures. Not very loyal followers you’ve got there Mario.
You see Mario, the thing is, everyone here knows all about you. Sticky fingers and all! We have made informed comments. You don’t actually know any of us, therefore, you aren’t really in any position to suggest any of us a jealous of your wax melts, manky carpet and #gifted items.

In your own words, we’re just ‘using our platform’ to highlight to others not to get sucked into the shite that comes out of ‘influencers’ mouths.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Change petitions rarely have an impact anyway. The company behind it makes millions from data selling once you've signed a petition.

Anyway in other news great timing Melvin, posting your Xmas cat treats platter only to follow it with something 'for putting down on Xmas eve' 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Melvin, free wax melt? :unsure: 😂😂😂😂 I think this might be the one time I've laughed with you rather than at you.

Oh, wait, you genuinely believe that and it's not a joke.

Reactions: 3
Yup, I think I speak for us all here that we are all jellus and just want free wax melts. He's the bleeping melt! The prick needs to nail a plank to his feet to stop himself disappearing up his own hole.

Reactions: 10
I'd give him a pity signature but his menopausal mafia member who set it up has such atrocious spelling and grammar (like mario) I couldn't even be bothered, a bit like her when she wrote her speech. She's blatantly a tattle member anyway. We're witches but he doesn't read here or anything!

Reactions: 3
I am raging. Didn't go to my work Christmas night out as I wanted to stay home and watch Mario's skin care regime and he forgot to do it! Have to wait til Christmas Eve now, if he has a wee spare hour. Gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am raging. Didn't go to my work Christmas night out as I wanted to stay home and watch Mario's skin care regime and he forgot to do it! Have to wait til Christmas Eve now, if he has a wee spare hour. Gutted
Probs waiting for his exeeeeeeeeeema to go down a bit before he ploughs another million products into his skin that can only tolerate two products on it xxx

😂😂😂😂I have no words
You have loads. Give us some more tea please chickadee. I think your dishing bits is behind his recent trigger to get us JeLoUs witches of tattle shut down..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probs waiting for his exeeeeeeeeeema to go down a bit before he ploughs another million products into his skin that can only tolerate two products on it xxx

You have loads. Give us some more tea please chickadee. I think your dishing bits is behind his recent trigger to get us JeLoUs witches of tattle shut down..... 😂
Oh it definitely will be I have loads of tit on him and his family 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For someone that gets “100s” of messages I would have expected him to get the signatures in minutes. I’ve no doubt he’ll get them (probably reached it now) but in an hour he could only manage 72 signatures. Not very loyal followers you’ve got there Mario.
You see Mario, the thing is, everyone here knows all about you. Sticky fingers and all! We have made informed comments. You don’t actually know any of us, therefore, you aren’t really in any position to suggest any of us a jealous of your wax melts, manky carpet and #gifted items.

In your own words, we’re just ‘using our platform’ to highlight to others not to get sucked into the shite that comes out of ‘influencers’ mouths.
He comes here to read what people are saying about him. That's not being trolled. If you post your life up there on your platform to that degree you're fair game, not everyones gonna like what they see and hear. You coming here to read this is your own personal problemo melv.

I've lurked this thread for a wee while and thought I'd share the wee flat pre-Mario makeover 😬😏
Sooooooooo whoever takes on that flat after him would be walking into a goldmine would they 🤔 looks to me like they would inherit £30 worth of b&m wallpaper and some Fablon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Parliament have so so many issues to contend with such as NHS matters, homelessness, bursary agendas for NHS nurses, midwives and other professionals and he really thinks they are going to discuss tattle life in that room. It would be like saying well all the magazines that go to print would need to be stopped at press. The papers would be stopped at press. Because tattle isn't dissimilar to a magazine or a newspaper where celebs lives are discussed and had an opinion on.

Should we stop Shirley down the road from nipping over to Noras to have a brew and a gossip on a Wednesday after her doctors appointment? Should we take all the mums at the school gates to parliament to stop them from having a chat about whether little Nevaeh has nits or not and whether Susan's hubby really shagged Gloria from the gym 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Change petitions mean duck all anyway. I think they confused Change with the proper government petitions which they may or may not debate if it gets more than 100k. But like Beardy said above, the government have an awful lot of tit going on, they will give no tit for debating about a gossip website where we dig out the insta fuckers.
Melvin shouldn't worry about us jellus mental witches, he should be worrying about bleeping flammable his flat is, not us taking the piss out of his tit hair and tacky as duck flat

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.