Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s token keyboard activism and so typical of Melvin and his mafia.
What are they going to do with the petition? They had better make sure it’s not printed off; all that paper and flammable wax melts and cleaning chemicals is dangerous.

Reactions: 3
It’s token keyboard activism and so typical of Melvin and his mafia.
What are they going to do with the petition? They had better make sure it’s not printed off; all that paper and flammable wax melts and cleaning chemicals is dangerous.

slacktivism
/ˈslaktɪvɪz(ə)m/
noun
INFORMAL
  1. the practice of supporting a political or social cause by means such as social media or online petitions, characterized as involving very little effort or commitment.
    "such email alerts make slacktivism easy"
From Oxford

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor thing, hasn't he heard of free speech. Thing is, they all want our attention, us to follow, to buy from their swipe ups. They expect to earn money from us without any opinion other than GAWJUS BBZ being expressed.
Mario hun, nobody gets to write their own school report.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For someone that didn't read here he had a lot to say about it! Those petitions are just a money making scheme from change.org by the looks of it anyway.

Reactions: 4
His skin care ‘ review’ is highly requested. I wonder is that number as high as the amount of people that signed the petition?? Because for 80K fans, that’s not a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is desperate, desperate to be like Mrs Hinch, desperate to be gifted more tit.
Those vileda mops she tit, I know a few people that have them and they all say the same.
I have to say I love the forum, it’s a great.
It makes me laugh and people are only giving their opinions.
Yes Mario it’s called free speech, what he doesn’t like it the fact people that know the real him are on here and they are telling everyone what they could already guess, Mario is as fake as the tit he puts up in his flat.
So if he can easily afford a new home, why doesn’t he. I am sure there are plenty of people who would like his flat.
One they have decorated it to their taste.
Cos let’s face it, Mario’s taste is shocking!!!

He is desperate, desperate to be like Mrs Hinch, desperate to be gifted more tit.
Those vileda mops she tit, I know a few people that have them and they all say the same.
I have to say I love the forum, it’s a great.
It makes me laugh and people are only giving their opinions.
Yes Mario it’s called free speech, what he doesn’t like it the fact people that know the real him are on here and they are telling everyone what they could already guess, Mario is as fake as the tit he puts up in his flat.
So if he can easily afford a new home, why doesn’t he. I am sure there are plenty of people who would like his flat.
One they have decorated it to their taste.
Cos let’s face it, Mario’s taste is shocking!!!
I think it’s actually Dereks flat and the Marvelous Mario has bulldozed his way in and taken over.

Where is the petition gone he shared ? Couldn’t find it this morning .
Trying to silence people that are speaking the truth about these greedy instagramers that only think of themselves and take , take ,take while the followers pay for it . They must be worried that their little #gifted bubble is going to be burst 😂

Reactions: 3
It is Derek's flat. Apparently he'd been living there four years before Mario moved in. So I'm really unsure why Mario keeps saying he's taken it on from the council and they could see potential and that's why they he chose to take it on.... Mate it's Dezzas flat and he was there years before you were even a twinkle in his eye. You didn't take anything on, you moved in a couple of years ago and decorated it.... That is it 😂

Reactions: 12
It is Derek's flat. Apparently he'd been living there four years before Mario moved in. So I'm really unsure why Mario keeps saying he's taken it on from the council and they could see potential and that's why they he chose to take it on.... Mate it's Dezzas flat and he was there years before you were even a twinkle in his eye. You didn't take anything on, you moved in a couple of years ago and decorated it.... That is it 😂
Nope he got the flat when he met mario

Nope he got the flat when he met mario they have only been together ab

More miracles from Saint Saviour of Small Businesses Melvin, he's turning day into night, living daily in his own little bubble(?) and Christmas is comJng

Reactions: 2
Nope he got the flat when he met mario

Nope he got the flat when he met mario they have only been together ab
This is not what he has said previously! He said Derek already had the flat for years then he moved in around two years ago now..... Wonder why he's lying abiut that!?

This is not what he has said previously! He said Derek already had the flat for years then he moved in around two years ago now..... Wonder why he's lying abiut that!?
Yea exactly he said they had the flat for 4 years but he only moved in 1 year ago then acts like the got it from the council together saying we saw the potential and took it on....

According to Facebook Derek had the flat from 2016, doesn't look like he lived with anyone until Saint Mario arrived 🙄 (I'm not a mad stalker I promise) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it bothers him that much he just needs to get off of insta. Simple. But no he loves a freebie and to pretend hes some sort of of celeb... so he wont.
Same goes with that mrs hinch , complains about all these trolls bla bla well what does she expect when she’s showing over 3million strangers her own home inside and out , her private life and her boy to people she doesn’t know...??? But she’ll never stop doing this because now her life is dependant on this raking in £££ from the mugs that admires her

Trolls are guaranteed engagement though. Instacunts cry troll and in Melvins case call homophobic insults, so his frothing gashed menopausal mafia will get all up and angry for him. I'm just gutted that he will be quiet for the next few days as he'll be so busy at work, being a saint for the customers of Debenhams.
We just don't deserve our Melv 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.