Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he's talking bullshit he's looking for sympathy because he's shitting his pants that the truth is going to come out and everybody is finding out that he is a thief and that is a bullshitter oh my God I can't believe that people actually fall for his tit he is one nasty peace of work

Reactions: 9
If he moves out anyone who moves in after is walking into a bleeping gold mine ey mario? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
he doesn’t practice what he preaches maybe he’s needing to think about all the years he had friends and all the lies he’s told about them and the hurt he caused them he lives in fantasy land😂

Reactions: 4
@4tuhju - that was indeed a Mario pearl. I'm not certain what major investment he thinks is getting left behind for the benefit of any tenants that will come after him? Has he done more than decoration? And does he assume that the next tenants won't have their own ideas about decor?

Reactions: 2
I’m just catching up - dam you work 😂😂

the only thing that offended him was then homophobic slur??

what about ripping into Rayyyyyyyynnnnnneeeeee? That’s ok then ha ha

Reactions: 1
God I’m trying so hard to still like Mario, he was genuinely one of my favourite accounts. This was before the fame of 80k followers 🙄 got to his head. He does know that’s not a huge figure, right? I mean it’s more than me but come on 😂

I’m just sick of these ‘I can’t believe people see me like that, I’m just me’ rants EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I don’t know I really liked him up until he had his teeth done really, then I feel he got way too big for his wee boots.

Reactions: 6
Another day, another 'what was the actual point of that' from Saint Saviour of Small Businesses Melvin.

He talks about the haters, which he swears he isn't bothered by, having boring lives and not making anything of themselves. The irony blows through those wisps of hair on his shiny bonce and he remains ignorant of how little he does. It's bloody groundhog day with Melvin.

1. Tells everyone it's freezing, but happy *insert day*
2. Wraps himself in that mangy dressing gown and drops begging hints / shows off results of begging hints.
3. Has a shower and does his skincare.
4. Has a moan about nothing / tells us a made-up story designed to make him out to be uhmayzing
5. Tells us he's going to chillax.
6. Embarrasses Derek.
7. Does some terrible lip-synching that makes me want to hurl.
8.Reposts his followers blowing smoke up his arse.
9. Blows cold sore kisses to everyone.
10. Repeat, maybe add in a bit of fabreeze for variety.
*blows cold sore kisses* 😂😎

Well Frankensooze, I can't be encouraging reckless spending this close to Christmas, but if you stick away 1 pound a week in a diamante encrusted jar, you'll have your ticket money and then some before 2019's out lol

I'm planning on asking Kikini to man the door that evening, and entry will only be granted if you can provide proof of menopause and meet the strict dress code requirements of animal print and sparkly shoes costing not more than a fiver. She'll be resolute about this, so fair warning.

There might also be room on the agenda for a debate, "to henna or microblade - that is the question". Panellists will include Bally and yon other wummin
Can't wait, I'll book an appointment to have 98% of my eyebrows ripped out, painted back on badly. Ooh, that orange fake tan, that too.

If he moves out anyone who moves in after is walking into a bleeping gold mine ey mario? 🤔
First thing a new tenant would do is too rip off the plastic sheeting his kitchen is wrapped in. Then rip off that bleeping awful wallpaper. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“We took this house on because we could see it’s potential”
Sorry what?! I wasn’t aware you could pick and choose what council house you wanted?!
If he’s in the position to get a mortgage then do it! Give the council that flat back and let them give it to someone who really needs it and can’t afford private rents!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Don’t forget he built that fiat from the ground up!!
He is a sly Little rat.
His voice does my head in.

• Haha
He says he only moved in over a year ago. I wonder how derek had the house looking before saint Melvin moved in???!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Typical mario think he's done the council a favour and not the other way round because he's stuck up some cheap wallpaper and put down some cheap carpets that he's ruined anyway. How can someone with clearly a stuck up view of how council houses look have the cheek to live in one but say it's ok because he's done his nicely. They both work full time I'm sure they could afford to give it up to someone who needs it

“We took this house on because we could see it’s potential”
Sorry what?! I wasn’t aware you could pick and choose what council house you wanted?!
If he’s in the position to get a mortgage then do it! Give the council that flat back and let them give it to someone who really needs it and can’t afford private rents!!!!
This!! Exactly what I was thinking!

How badly does Mario want to jack his job and become a full time insta sensation? Would anyone care to speculate about the offers he turned down because he wasn't ready, cos I can't imagine he told P&G to do one?

I think he's angling for a brand ambassadorship for Beechams powders or Immodium given all the "am no well" stories.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.