Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so fishing for someone to offer to make mario merchandise!
Yup, basically he's taken a google image, presumably of something that already exists, stuck a diamond emoji on it and now wants paying for the "hardwork"
It's bleeping waxmelts by Tom Ford all over again

ETA: Yup, it's a Bruno Mars lyric on a notebook that you can buy here

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Poor Mario all alone in bed feeling sorry for himself πŸ’”πŸ˜’ .Awww poor diddums is feeling down , because for the next few weeks he will be working night shifts along with Derek and they won’t be together in bed munching crisps and drinking iron bru watching The Polar Express ,Awww my heart bleeds for them .
No thought for all the hospital staff , Police , Army and firemen that do these shifts all year long or the families in the armed forces who don’t see their families for months . Let’s all feel sorry for Mario πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
he is insufferable!
Half a case of make up; incase the lassies panic and need Super bleeping Mario and his Aldi concealer to come to the rescue

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he is insufferable!
Half a case of make up; incase the lassies panic and need Super bleeping Mario and his Aldi concealer to come to the rescue
I was just getting wound up by this, he really does have a high opinion of himself as some sort of renaissance man. No, he's a jack (tit) of all trades, master of none.

Besides which. if you had run out of mascara, would you want his strangler fingers coming at you with his cheap knock-offs?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm just missing today's advent calendar opening. What will I do without it? I'm desperate to know

• Haha
I'm gutted that we didn't get to see anymore of his fashion tips for the lassies. I was hoping he might be showing us what else he bought for his mum. I'm hoping for a sparkly boob tube and pleather mini skirt to match her hooker shoes.
My hole has sealed shut in embarrassment about him hinting for a notebook collab with someone. I tell you what, if he does nick that image I'll be straight onto the artist because that slimy wee bleep is not going to get away with nicking someone elses design on my watch

Surely it's coming after his tips for contouring his massive shiney noggin
There is not enough gunk in his Debenhams to cover his bleeping massive boat surely?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The drama llama is in full swing on his stories, he was nearly (nearly) knocked over. This has then led to a memory of him having a fear of crossing roads.
For anyone who remembers Simon Bates "Our Tune" I swear I could hear the tune playing in the background as I watched his story.
Oh duck πŸ™ˆ I had completely forgotten about that tune! That should be the soundtrack to Martin's life πŸ˜‚ & of course his fear of the almighty big bad dangerous roads will be the reason the almighty dashing dangerous Derek ALWAYS has to walk him home!! FML get a life pal πŸ–•

• Haha
He likened himself to Carrie Bradshaw? Of course he did.

Maurice, you couldn’t be less like Carrie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Melvin's handywork after helping tha lassies oot wiv their makeup, cos you know what tha lassie arr like with their makeup
joker.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does St Melvin drink? Apart from communion wine obs :p I would love to see that fucker do a pissed up live!

Reactions: 5
I reckon you're right Jess, he'd be like the pisshead that comes and sits next to you on the bus who tells you in great detail, loudly, what is wrong with everything in the world

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.