Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The build up to this night and all the preparation and packing led me to thinking it was going to be a stay in a boutique hotel and a wild night out on the lash. Ffs it’s the working men’s club with his great aunts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, Maurice’s night out is epic....🙄

freminds me of a knees up at a retirement home.
They could have just had it in his sister con
The build up to this night and all the preparation and packing led me to thinking it was going to be a stay in a boutique hotel and a wild night out on the lash. Ffs it’s the working men’s club with his great aunts
and he’s staying in a budget hotel ...fits In perfectly with his primark outfit ...cheap as chips

Reactions: 5
What’s the betting he’s now head in the toilet and drunk texting Derek to come and stroke his shiny bald heeed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does St Melvin drink? Apart from communion wine obs :p I would love to see that fucker do a pissed up live!
I recall a while back he was on a bender and puked all over his bed. I don’t think he does it often because he can’t handle it. Dirty bastard

Reactions: 2
I thought the way he was going on about his night out that he was going to some swanky club not the community centre 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
🤣🤣 wtf was that dancing all about? I call it first his country dancing fitness dvd out for next Xmas!
Think they were doing the slosh. If there is a hunch of 50+ year old woman at a party in Glasgow. It’s going on.
It’s usually danced to beautiful Sunday.

Well, Maurice’s night out is epic....🙄

freminds me of a knees up at a retirement home.
I can now see why he thought the ugly shoes would be the average womans footwear of choice, because the average age of the women he hangs around with is 50

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does he know what carnage means? 🤔 line dancing at the WMC is hardly rock and roll.

And the hangover is like the menopause, yes Mario, that’s exactly what it’s like, women just need to take an alka seltzer and drink plenty of water and hormones sorted! The dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Was Mario steaming last night? I'm not sure if he's mentioned it. Also... that story is not that interesting or funny

The men-O-pause, aye Mario course it is 🙄

Tonight’s stories are something else. Has the veil slipped and is this how he really talks, pure chav-tastic

Reactions: 4
The men-O-pause, aye Mario course it is 🙄

Tonight’s stories are something else. Has the veil slipped and is this how he really talks, pure chav-tastic
I lived in Glasgow for 3 year and never saw a night out like that 😮 and if he told that story whilst pissing himself in public he woulda been kicked the length and breadth of sauchiehall st twice!!!!

Reactions: 4
Find it odd that a man in his 30’s is getting so worked up by a night out. Calm down mate. Also does anyone else think he misses his life before Derek? Derek seems happy to be settling down but Mario seems the total opposite 🤷🏻‍♀️

oh the hilarity someone lost their phone and they spent £20.00 on crisps

He seriously needs to get a life

Catrina was “sadly missed last night” she’s not deed she’s just missed a night out. Saying it like the woman has pegged it. Bet she faked the sicky to avoid that pish night

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aye Martin, file that story under ‘you had to be there’ you absolute tool.

Reactions: 7
So I’ve just finished watching his endless stories and all I get is he was bleeping STEAMIN. The word doesn’t even seem like a word to me anymore, it sounds really odd. I’m struggling to understand how leaving a phone at a hotel is so hilarious? Clearly wasn’t just on the bevvy last night was he 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.