Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Sorry for anyone that thought I was gonnae day a live" "I shouldnae even a said that" Does he think hoards of people are sitting anxiously awaiting his live present wrapping πŸ˜‚ Hes got the cold ffs, no at deaths door. Hes strangely addictive to watch tho... A total nutjob but yet, here I am watching his insta πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s not even poorly. He’s laying the foundation to bail out of his β€˜Xmas night away’.... if it ever existed!

Reactions: 4
"Sorry for anyone that thought I was gonnae day a live" "I shouldnae even a said that" Does he think hoards of people are sitting anxiously awaiting his live present wrapping πŸ˜‚ Hes got the cold ffs, no at deaths door. Hes strangely addictive to watch tho... A total nutjob but yet, here I am watching his insta πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I think insta is the modern day equivalent of a victorian sideshow. We too watch in awe of people who have to be seen to be believed. Oh and for the record, nobody ever went to see the bearded lady because they were jealous of her hairsuitism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The cold he has is awfully like there's nothing very much wrong with him. God help him if anything major really happens.

He's like the bloody alien in Toy Story "pick me, pick me, pick me" then I can beg for more free wax melts and shiny shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He got his mum shoes for Β£5 to match his home ...cheap...tacky ....and hideous...he had cheek to say they are so subtle 🀣🀣🀣🀣he really is on another planet and to moan about dim Derek sleeping...is that not what Marty boy does most of the time πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 6
They shoes he’s just storied about πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
Does he know what subtle means.....think he should get a dictionary for his Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Before I even saw the shoes I knew I was in for a treat with a shop called "Everything a Fiver" but these have surpassed my expectations.
Bit of an investment there as well, because his Mum will be able to sell them on ebay as "used, trashed, shoes" after a night out in them and double her money.πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps he'll gift her his free 'you go girl' nail file out of his advent calendar today to go with the fiver shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I desperately need Mario to stop saying/typing the word "cosy". It's a perfectly beautiful 4 letter word and he's ruining it. Why this is bothering me, I don't know, but it's now up there with "journey" and "platform". Just wanted to put that out there lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those shoes are GAWJUS you bastards.
Has he ever said how the semichem thing is going. 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The drama llama is in full swing on his stories, he was nearly (nearly) knocked over. This has then led to a memory of him having a fear of crossing roads.
For anyone who remembers Simon Bates "Our Tune" I swear I could hear the tune playing in the background as I watched his story.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So.....we’ve witnessed a whole day’s stories of him eating soup, organising Derek’s xmas eve box (?πŸ™„), showing Derek sleeping, him being mad of aforementioned sleeping, him snoozing, his Mam’s new shoes, Etc etc.....why (if this happened this morning) eventually come on all flustered and nerves entirely shot HOURS later to tell us he nearly got run over???? And THEN to say that due to witnessing his Auntie getting hit by a vehicle, that’s why he never crosses any roads; he’d rather go the long way around.....to then cross a road.....none of this makes sense. The only thing I’m sensing is the scent of bullshit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.