Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone #gift him a veg box and some vitamins?

His diet is appalling, no wonder he’s always ill

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a blocked nose, you would think it was a terminal illness the way he is talking about battling on and medication and how tough he has it.
Here’s a tip Mario, lay off the chemical sprays, eat some fruit and vegetables and get some daily fresh air, it could make a world of difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s sick....again :rolleyes:
All 'woe is me' in bed, Derek had to get him a cuppa tea and a bacon roll He's gonna have a nap..... No he's not he's just remembered his advent calendar and BOOM there's a story with a pic of a miniature body lotion! Wow.... Saint Mario still healing the sick! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ alive he can't be ill again? He might as well just list the days he feels well for fucks sake! I would lay good money that the amount of chemical tit he uses has a lot to do with why he is always ill, alongside of course his shocking diet. We are not meant to kill every single bit of bacteria and live in operating room conditions. Exposure to a little dirt is essential for building a good immune system, provided you are not immunocompromised, a baby or elderly.
The geezer needs slapping round the chops with a wet fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s sprinkling glitter over our lives now.

No Mario, that’s the slug slime you’ve trailed everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
has he got a stoma?!
Also. His fake poorly voice this morning!! It’s like the ‘ringing in sick to work voice’ - then he sniffs and there’s no snot there?! Fake arse wank pic.
I think he means his stomach, (if he does have a stoma and it's in knots, then yes, Rayn would have been covered in :poop: )but conveniently his typos could lead you to this conclusion.

The poorly voice and sad face was pathetic, he probably can't bear to go to work and listen to everyone else's stories about what a great night out they had while he was tucked up in bed in that flammable Santa suit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a blocked nose, you would think it was a terminal illness the way he is talking about battling on and medication and how tough he has it.
Here’s a tip Mario, lay off the chemical sprays, eat some fruit and vegetables and get some daily fresh air, it could make a world of difference.
If Mario's hooter is blocked, that's a huge amount of snot backed up in his ginormous nose.

Christ alive he can't be ill again? He might as well just list the days he feels well for fucks sake! I would lay good money that the amount of chemical tit he uses has a lot to do with why he is always ill, alongside of course his shocking diet. We are not meant to kill every single bit of bacteria and live in operating room conditions. Exposure to a little dirt is essential for building a good immune system, provided you are not immunocompromised, a baby or elderly.
The geezer needs slapping round the chops with a wet fish.
It's the bits of cat tit in his food, kiki. Rayn has learnt to mix it carefully.

• Haha
If Mario's hooter is blocked, that's a huge amount of snot backed up in his ginormous nose.

It's the bits of cat tit in his food, kiki. Rayn has learnt to mix it carefully.
RAAAAYNNNE whit huv ye Dunn ?

• Haha
Random post I know but if you get a chance to rewatch ‘Nans Christmas Carol’ (Catherine Tate Show on a few years ago) you can spot that the ghost of Xmas present (played by David Tennant) totally sounds and acts exactly like Mario/Martin. The voice, mannerisms, everything. It’s hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Random post I know but if you get a chance to rewatch ‘Nans Christmas Carol’ (Catherine Tate Show on a few years ago) you can spot that the ghost of Xmas present (played by David Tennant) totally sounds and acts exactly like Mario/Martin. The voice, mannerisms, everything. It’s hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣
Oh risotto, risotto, risotto! 😂😂😂 I’m crying here because you are spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Christ alive, even poor Raaaaaaaayyyyyyynnnnnn can't escape from the grey, silver, glittery shite. The tight bleep is even tagging Aldi hoping he'll get his 21 quid back. Melvin is a such a prick, if i was Raaaayyyynnn i'd chuck myself out of the window again

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's a bleeping tit.

Hope he's not suffering too badly with his wee cold and his bit of gassy bowels when he's nervous.

Mario needs a lesson in what real life is.

Real life for me this week has been finding out my father in law is passing away on Sunday, consoling my kids. Having to go to work as a student Midwife on Monday, working for free as I need a set amount of hours to get my pin at the end of my training so I dare not miss a day. Going to work rather than being at home.

Today I went to work and got the call from my kids that their grandpa had passed away. Had to wait until 4.30pm today to leave work. Can you imagine how excruciating that is knowing your children are breaking but cannot simply walk out of work as you have pregnant women relying on your presence. I'm not a part of staff but I have built up enough of a continuity with women for them to need me, you cannot just walk out mid antenatal check.

Mario has clearly never suffered a day in his life which is why he finds the most simple things a challenge. He needs to experience real life that man.

Ps kids were grand when I got home, they had been with their dad but oh man I wanted to be with them. They also understand I need 100% attendance during my course to gain my qualification xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He's a bleeping tit.

Hope he's not suffering too badly with his wee cold and his bit of gassy bowels when he's nervous.

Real life for me this week has been finding out my father in law is passing away on Sunday, consoling my kids. Having to go to work as a student Midwife on Monday, working for free as I need a set amount of hours to get my pin at the end of my training so I dare not miss a day. Going to work rather than being at home.

Today I went to work and got the call from my kids that their grandpa had passed away. Had to wait until 4.30pm today to leave work. Can you imagine how excruciating that is knowing your children are breaking but cannot simply walk out of work as you have pregnant women relying on your presence. I'm not a part of staff but I have built up enough of a continuity with women for them to need me, you cannot just walk out mid antenatal check.

Mario has clearly never suffered a day in his life which is why he finds the most simple things a challenge. He needs to experience real life that man.

Ps kids were grand when I got home, they had been with their dad but oh man I wanted to be with them. They also understand I need 100% attendance during my course to gain my qualification xxx
Oh bless that must of been awful.
Just know you’re amazing. All this hard work will pay off.
You’ll have an amazing rewarding job.
And your children will know and see what hard work is. You are their role model.
And what an amazing job you are doing.
It’s never a good time to loose a grandparent but it’s always hard this time of year.
Sending lots of love. ♥

As for that tit mario everything you said was correct he will never know hard work.
Retail is hard work I get that but he makes it sound like he is running Debenhams single handed. Then comes home to his empty flat and it’s so hard
Try working and having a family, elderly parents you have to take care off. Being on your own.
He really needs to stop and listen to himself, which I am sure he does and loves what he hears cos it’s the sound of his own voice.
Nob head 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He's a bleeping tit.

All of this x a million.

I'm really sorry that you are dealing with this, especially at this time of year. It just makes everything that much tougher. On a positive note, people like you are the role models I want my kids to look up to and admire. Sounds like you have a fantastic work ethic, strong family values and a good head on your shoulders. And all without feeling the need to go broadcast it on Instagram for validation.

What the frig is he on about now? He has a business account as a 'public figure' so surely knows if people see his posts? Hes normally moaning about people engaging with him but now he wants people to?

What the frig is he on about now? He has a business account as a 'public figure' so surely knows if people see his posts? Hes normally moaning about people engaging with him but now he wants people to?
So people are messaging him to say they aren’t seeing his posts and can’t find him. Maybe use the ‘search’ tool 🙄. He’s such a liar. He’s not getting the likes he wants, he’s gone looking for that pic to post to see what attention he gets. What he should really lost is; if you’re seeing my posts but have no interest in me: don’t like my pic. If you’re seeing my post and think that I’m a lying, attention seeking gobshite please comment ‘yes’

So people are messaging him to tell him they can't see him? Call me thick but how the duck does that work? Are they sending him smoke signals or pigeon post?
I think our wee Melvin is chatting tit and just after engagement, the jam strangling fuckpig.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.