Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the dressing gown of dreams is heavenly! I'd love to run a UV light over that and see the CSI bodily fluids splatter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Melv mate! We don't claim to have such krazee, interesting lives like yours. Just because we don't broadcast our lives to bots and the wimmins with frothing gashes, doesn't mean we are lacking babes xxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did hear him say he was going out tonight to some hotel for a works do? And he is sitting on his rank sofa dressed like a teenager 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Him poking Dezza to The Pussycat Dolls singing Don'cha made me want to puke. Don'cha is a horrible song. I'll grant you it is a catchy choon, however it is horribly misogynist really

• Sick
Is it just me or is he losing the plot? He seems more erratic than usual!

What’s with doing the cross eyes to the camera the last two days is this a new thing?? Also that’s a shame he’s shitting himself to go out the night. No pun intended & no offence to people who actually have IBS. He doesn’t

• Haha
What’s with doing the cross eyes to the camera the last two days is this a new thing?? Also that’s a shame he’s shitting himself to go out the night. No pun intended & no offence to people who actually have IBS. He doesn’t
I noticed that too wtaf?!! This anxiety thing is all attention seeking - if you had anxiety you wouldnt be filming yourself in bed talking about it

Looks like he's added the Santa onesie to his extensive list of outfits. Sleeping, eating and shitting in it. Will he wear the blue checked golf trousers on his night out or the blue checked golf trousers?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like he's added the Santa onesie to his extensive list of outfits. Sleeping, eating and shitting in it. Will he wear the blue checked golf trousers on his night out or the blue checked golf trousers?
Yet he doesn’t like to be seen in the same outfit twice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How Derek puts up with him is beyond me. Martin is really nasty to him on camera "no-one dances like that" and horrible expression, imagine what he's like off camera.

So the night out is for all use....use????? who have anxiety. 🤥 duck off Martin, you might be a bit nervous, that's not real anxiety.

Reactions: 6
Martin couldn't go out ma lovelies, as he had the shits and it went over Raaayyyynnnn.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Why did Derek have to go and get him if they then both got a taxi home? Surely Melvin can get a cab back on his own? Makes sense if Derek drove but this just seems a waste of money and Derek's time tbh.

Why did Derek have to go and get him if they then both got a taxi home? Surely Melvin can get a cab back on his own? Makes sense if Derek drove but this just seems a waste of money and Derek's time tbh.
Incase he gets mobbed by fans!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love that he makes out that his house is his save place and that he doesn't like telling anyone where he is or where he works or anything he also has to get Derek to pick him up from the train station and then says how nervous he is when he's having a night out and how it stresses him and then he tags the place that he’s having a night out in to tell the full of his Instagram where he is hilarious😂 mario you are a lair and always have been a lair everyone in Ayrshire knows this!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
What a joy he must be to go out with, moans and whinges all day prior to it, probs goes out and talks non stop about his fame and his “IBS” flaring up for the 1 HOUR that he’s there and then summons poor dim Derek to come get him. Like someone already said fair enough if he could drive but why the duck has he got the poor idiot wasting money and time to go meet him to take him back home WTF!

Reactions: 4
Not sure whether it’s been said or not but didn’t Mrs Hinch have the anxiety before she went out the other night? Coincidence???

Reactions: 8
I love that he makes out that his house is his save place and that he doesn't like telling anyone where he is or where he works or anything he also has to get Derek to pick him up from the train station and then says how nervous he is when he's having a night out and how it stresses him and then he tags the place that he’s having a night out in to tell the full of his Instagram where he is hilarious😂 mario you are a lair and always have been a lair everyone in Ayrshire knows this!!!!!!
please Tell us more on Saint Mario and his story telling ????

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.