Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ego on him is hilarious. Are we sure Saint Saviour of small business Melvin isn’t really called Mimi?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ha ha Marty boy ...every other so called influencer got there shark gifted even accounts with less followers than you and you had to buy one ...id Be careful hoovering those things on your floor you call carpets the hoover with chew them up , oh and if you say you could afford a mortgage how can you not afford decent carpets !!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Ha ha Marty boy ...every other so called influencer got there shark gifted even accounts with less followers than you and you had to buy one ...id Be careful hoovering those things on your floor you call carpets the hoover with chew them up , oh and if you say you could afford a mortgage how can you not afford decent carpets !!!!!!!
Has he had it gifted tho? It's an older/cheaper model and they usually send out newer versions??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’d like
Has he had it gifted tho? It's an older/cheaper model and they usually send out newer versions??
He love people to think it’s gifted. But it’s not. He said in his stories the other night he’d bought something he was excited about. I can sleep tonight now that I know what he bought. The boy is a gobshite. So glad it wasn’t #gifted to him. I’d say the only shark to be sent to his gaff is a loan shark.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it wrong that it makes me so happy he had to buy his own Shark? Like the rest of us?

Is it also wrong that I know it is going to destroy his crapets and this is making me giddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It just would've been all wrong to leave 2019 without a sermon from St Mazza of the Shire. So that's a wrap for this year. Predictions for 2020 and who he'll hand pick to work with?

How about a collab with the Halifax..........Marios Mortgage journey 😉

• Haha
Is it wrong that it makes me so happy he had to buy his own Shark? Like the rest of us?

Is it also wrong that I know it is going to destroy his crapets and this is making me giddy?
The answer to both of your questions oh dear god no! I will be here with you, laughing my fat white arse off at the pin headed fuckprick. Happy new year ma lovelies {insert Mario heart here}

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It just would've been all wrong to leave 2019 without a sermon from St Mazza of the Shire. So that's a wrap for this year. Predictions for 2020 and who he'll hand pick to work with?

How about a collab with the Halifax..........Marios Mortgage journey 😉
He doesn't need mortgage. He can pay for the house with his pocket money.

• Haha
He couldn’t wait to give the place a deep clean. 🤔
Only a few weeks ago he was showing us what cleaning he does EVERY MORNING. Mario, the more you open your mouth the more your lies re becoming apparent. 🤥

Reactions: 4
The shark even left hoover lines in his crapets* Hahaha you need actual PILE to achieve that Melv!

*officially a word now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
duck me. He's bought himself a Daniel Wellington watch. They gift to practically every influencer on the planet and St. Melv the almighty had to buy his own!
20191231_190610.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No clutter? Is that bleep actually seeing what we see?

And don’t get me started on the switching of the mirrors! :sick:
What the actual duck is that knob all about .... and I’m not referring to the one on the chair 🙈. Wonder why he’s not been invited to one of Paisley’s niteclubs with his plastic shoes to bring in the bells 🔔🤣😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.